We are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to join our incredible team at Pebble in London.
Growing your career as a Full Time Marketing Manager is an incredible opportunity to develop productive skills. If you are strong in people management, project management and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position today!
We're looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to drive strategy and execution of marketing for Pebble.
Hello from Pebble
We are here to change the way childcare is delivered. In a world where flexibility is key for parents, we aim to be the trusted network of childcare for parents that need to meet the demands of our modern world.
Pebble was inspired by an unshakable belief that sectors need to be disrupted to stay relevant, coupled with a world where raising children is becoming increasingly expensive, choice is crippling and you don’t know who to trust, we believe that we need to bring convenience and flexibility to parent’s lives that doesn’t cost the earth, and can be done just with a few clicks or taps. Our mission is to democratize childcare, helping to make it accessible to all no matter the circumstances financial or otherwise. We also
want to empower mothers to get back to work and feel supported throughout their journey. We have already started to create ripples in the industry, and we are hungry to do even more!
Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who share our values, to be brave, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together a team of designers, engineers and industry experts to help us revolutionise the way parents engage with the childcare world. We also want to create a space where parents can have a sense of community, as well as convenience.
At Pebble we’re a community of creative thinkers and doers, but we’re only as good as our people.
You will be responsible for communicating the features and benefits of our products & services through compelling storytelling to drive adoption and engagement. You will partner with many cross functional teams, including Product, Design, Growth and Engineering, to achieve our shared goals.
What you'll be doing:
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the execution of the marketing calendar and digital marketing strategy. Supporting the creation of the calendar, asset and campaign management across channels, analysis of performance and hands on management of paid social google ads channels. Some management of events, PR and physical marketing will also be expected but this will be much more limited in favour of growing our digital footprint and shaping our digital marketing strategy.
Min. 2-3 years marketing experience preferably in a marketplace context.
- Execute the marketing and content strategy in collaboration with the management team, with a focus on driving traffic/top of funnel activity.
- Manage creation of marketing and content calendar.
- Implement and monitor the comms schedule from digital, social, webapp, and paid media.
- Collaborate with all departments: ensure plans are on strategy, and that channels have sufficiently supported the product and brand priorities and have sufficient content to meet their needs.
- Asset management of brand content ensuring alignment across all channels;
organic and paid socials, ads and emails.
- Work with CMO to create and implement paid social strategy. Including hands-on platform campaign management.
- Translate strategy into winning plans, programs and campaigns using effective and repeatable methodologies.
- Paid search strategy and campaign management.
- Put into action strategic marketing initiatives to gain new customers.
- Create and project manage campaigns and collaborations.
- Manage partnership activations with existing partners and source new collaborators and influencers across multiple industries.
- Community Outreach.
- Working on personal development and channel optimisation KPIs.
- Evaluation and reporting on all activities within marketing. Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually, with clearly communicated actions for growth.
What we are looking for
- Ads Manager management experience.
- Knowledge and insight into current marketing strategies and industry competitors. Utilise insight to build and benefit the business.
- Consumer trends.
- Experience in managing branded channels.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting insights and drawing conclusions to inform business decision making, including budget management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, oral and written.
- Ability and desire to work autonomously.
- Drive to grow within a small brand
- Strong business judgment and decision making skills; ability to identify, prioritise and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Good understanding and experience of end to end project management.
- Platforms: Hubspot, Churn Zero, Sendgrid, Amplitude, Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Meta for Business (Knowledge of all is not required, but a willingness to learn is)
What we are offering:
We like to develop talent and ensure members of our team develop and hone their skills in an
environment that is supportive and rewarding. We’re passionate and committed, and we take care of our team:
● £55,000 - 70,000 per annum DOE
● Participation in the employee share option plan (subject to the prevailing company policy at the time)
● 25 days holiday + bank holidays
● Pension Scheme at 5% given by company (UK Residents Only)
● £40 health and wellness allowance
● Help with transport costs where necessary for out of London commuters
● Weekly demos to show what we're working on, monthly team meetings
● Office perks such as fruit, snacks, fitness classes and weekly office drinks
● Company outings and activities
● Childcare assistance employee benefit (under review)
● Ability to accelerate career since we are a small team and can measure impact quickly (subject to performance)
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Pebble we believe that embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status