Who are we?
Satago is a leading Fintech player and offers a unique cashflow management solution designed to help business owners get on with growing their businesses and forget about their cashflow problems. We provide innovative credit control and risk tools and are the pioneers of on-demand business finance.
We are in an exciting growth phase and are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals who want to make a difference and help us disrupt the status quo. We're a hard-working group who enjoy overcoming hurdles and building awesome tools for our customers.
We are passionate about:
- Empowering and inspiring people
- Understanding customer needs
- Integrity and Transparency
- Diversity and Inclusion
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with a bias towards FinTech, who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Reporting into our Head of Implementation, you will work with a team across Product, Risk, Engineering and Operations, with responsibilities ranging from performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, managing internal and external stakeholders, resolving key risks and issues, helping business users in completing user acceptance testing, and many more.
If you love challenges, finding the answers to the problem and have a great sense of humour then Satago is the place for you!
What your day-to-day looks like:
Key Things You'll Do
- Elicit system requirements from clients, end users, and other stakeholders, and perform analysis.
- Document functional requirements with identified use cases and process flows.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Support detailed process mapping and update, implement, and maintain business procedures.
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off.
- Validate requirements to system and process solution design, once developed.
- Support testing by the quality assurance team and engage in user acceptance testing.
- Support requirements’ traceability and test criteria to pass business requirements.
- Track and fully document changes to functional and business specifications, documenting detailed procedures.
- Conduct change impact assessments to evaluate potential implications of changes, and document business rules, functions, and requirements.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop optimization strategies.
- Conduct internal and external meetings to gather critical information, to produce usable reports, and to present ideas and findings.
- Communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members, management, and external stakeholders.