Local eCoin is a well funded, award winning early-stage tech start-up with a clear vision to disrupt the UK’s B2C loyalty market and make it a force for good within local communities. Our mission is to connect customers with independently owned cafes, restaurants and retailers using our innovative AI powered rewards and payment network, to help users discover and shop at local high street venues.
We’ve looking for an ambitious and energetic sales executive to join our small entrepreneurial team and help drive our B2B partnerships and expansion across London by closing deals. Working directly alongside Local eCoin’s founders, you will be responsible for refining our business partner strategy with direct responsibility for all aspects of developing, engaging and signing up potential partners in the field. Experience dealing directly with high street venues (cafes, restaurants, retailers) will be a plus, but ultimately we're looking for a hardworking individual with a dedication towards getting things done.
Responsibilities (To name a few…)
• Identify, develop and secure new B2B partnerships (Restaurants, cafes, retailers…)
• Provide support to grow and maintain business partner relationships
• Work with senior management to develop the wider business and marketing strategy
• Help software teams to overcome technical issues and provide on the ground data support
• Basic £22-26K + competitive revenue share (OTE £40,000+)
• Strong ability to close deals face to face
• Resourceful problem solver with a persuasive manner
• Comfortable targeting new business partners
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (in person, by phone, and email)
• Must have proven B2B field sales experience
• Ideally B2B sales experience with restaurants or cafes
• Right to work in the UK and fluent in English
• Fast career progression and a seat at the management table
• Work alongside a small friendly and entrepreneurial team
• Modern office in the heart of Vauxhall, London
• Flexible work arrangements
• Travel expenses
• Fixed salary
• Revenue share and share options
*Note: We will not be replying to recruitment agencies.