Tectone23 is an early-stage software startup looking to address mobile data privacy problem, like Brave but for operating systems.
Throughout 2022 we have been developing the beta version of the OS and we are now at the stage where we are looking to bring on board a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) with a deep technical background in OS development and understanding or blockchain/crypto technologies.
The Tectone23 team is comprised of talented and ambitious individuals from across the globe who believe in a decentralised future and have come together to revolutionise the smartphone and personal data markets.
The CTO will work closely with the CEO and will be responsible for providing technical leadership, developing the technical roadmap, building a world class development team and the planning and implementation of complex technical projects.
If you are passionate about working at an early-stage technology startup, Tectone23 is the place for you. As the last official co-founder, you will be working in a fast-paced and exciting environment in which you will play a decisive role in Tectone23’s future success.
As a co-founder you will join as an equity partner with a market-competitive salary included once our funding round has completed in the coming months.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar technology leadership role preferred
- Previous experience in software engineering and infrastructure
- Experience with diverse technology applications and architectures
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology
- Excellent communication skills
- High level leadership and organisational abilities
- Fluency in English