Enterprise Nation is the UK’s fastest growing small business support provider and platform. We are a vibrant community of small businesses and business advisers that exist to shortcut the route to trusted business support, we:
- Connect businesses to resources and support via our own dynamic platform:
- Deliver business support programmes for the public sector and some of the world’s biggest brands including Amazon, Google, Facebook, Dell, Uber, Vodafone;
- Represent the views of small business to government and society at large.
Enterprise Nation has been operating in the UK for more than a decade and we are now even expanding to Ireland and other European countries. It is an exciting time to join us.
We’re looking for a skilled multi-tasker with a good attention to detail to join our dynamic programmes team, helping to deliver some of these programmes and meet our internal and partner KPIs. You will report to the senior programmes manager.
As a programmes co-ordinator, you will support the overall end to end project management and delivery of specific partner programmes, including logistics and administrative duties, including but not limited to:
- Uploading new events to Eventbrite, CRM system, Zoom and our Facebook page,
- Uploading event recordings to Wistia and creating titles and descriptions,
- Curating a regional contact list to promote programmes and events to, for example universities, and entrepreneur networks,
- Assisting the programmes team with short-listing applications for national competitions, using a scoring system, your initiative and knowledge of small business trends,
- Liaising with speakers and trainers for content creation/events, ensuring they are briefed and hosting tech tests with speakers via online event platforms when required,
- Assisting with the creation of basic promotional assets,
- Managing pre-event and post event email communications, liaising with the programmes team on their requirements,
- Managing and updating the record system of speakers, venues and promotional contacts,
- Assisting programme managers in booking event venues, catering requirements and other logistics for in-person events,
- Assisting programme managers with managing suppliers and maintaining accurate budgets across campaign activities,
- Assisting in the preparation of online event content including PowerPoint presentations,
- Shadowing programme managers at in-person events, assisting with set up and event delivery,
- Creating and sending post event surveys, delivering feedback to the team.
- Self-motivated and keen to learn,
- Focused, with great attention to detail,
- Highly organised and a multi-tasker,
- A team player, willing to support team members and liaise with various stakeholders in the wider organisation.
- Some experience in an administrative role,
- Some experience using MS Office or equivalent. Any experience in CRM systems, online event platforms or Eventbrite is advantageous.
- Excellent organisational skills,
- A knack for problem-solving,
- Customer-service orientation,
- An energy and enthusiasm that you bring to every task.
- £23,000 per annum
- Flexible working policy
- Healthcare plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- EMI share scheme
- Business books scheme
The position involves flexible working. Your place of work will be 133 Whitechapel High Street, E1 7QA, with opportunity to work from home.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please note: we cannot sponsor applicants for visa. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.