Social Media Executive (initially 2-3 days a week)
We’re looking for a fantastic Social Media Executive who is well versed in creating, editing, and distributing engaging content effectively on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and LinkedIn for new and existing clients.
You will have a hands-on approach ensuring social media activities meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
The role requires a dynamic mix of creativity, organisation, analysis and client management skills and provides the opportunity to be accountable for and to develop your own portfolio of clients.
Initially on a 2-3 days per week basis but with potential to become full time based on client demands. Ideally we are looking for someone to become a permanent member of the team but, for the right person, would consider a self-employed/freelance role.
- Create, own and manage the social media calendar and strategy
- Create, edit and distribute engaging image, video, reels and copy for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn channels
- Drive and manage content from influencers and fan community
- Client facing / account management for respective accounts handled
- Produce and submit monthly management and client reports using social media platform and Google Analytics insights/stats
Skills And Experience:
- A strong understanding of Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and LinkedIn
- A creative mind, thinking innovatively for latest posts/campaigns
- Proficiency skills with image/video editing software
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and positive individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-starter, with a results-driven focus
Who We Are:
Based in North-West London, Disturb Digital is a fast growing and ambitious digital marketing agency launched in 2017. We look after some well-known brands and pride ourselves on getting great results for our clients.
We are looking to strengthen the business with someone who wants to be part of our growth journey and is motivated by working within a small team of ambitious people who love what they do.
Why Join Us:
- Work with great clients
- Opportunity for increasing responsibility
- Work directly with CEO
- Develop and own your own client portfolio
- Flexible working and working from home
- Likely to become full time position within 6-12 months
- Competitive package based on experience