Payhip is an ecommerce platform for creators. The co-founders Abs and Kahin are software engineers based in London. Our company was founded in 2011 as there was no easy and reliable way to sell digital products or memberships. Jumping forward to today, Payhip has over 130,000 sellers and counting!
Payhip is bootstrapped (self-funded) and profitable. Our road to profitability was fueled by our happy sellers who are able to see our genuine drive to put their success before our own. We take customer-centricity very seriously, and this is one of the major guiding values that we continue to hold strong. Our mission is to help creators reach $1,000,000,000 in sales - it’s an ambitious goal that we fully intend to achieve.
To help fuel our growth, we're looking for an Affiliate Partner Manager who will be responsible for creating new revenue streams involving third parties.
Here are some examples of how
- Develop business strategies to grow and improve our partnership program, including identifying and collaborating with content creators, influencers, bloggers, or any other affiliate partners
- Own all aspects of affiliate program management from identifying, recruiting, vetting, and nurturing new affiliate relationships that generate increased revenue and user acquisition
- Continuously find opportunities for program optimization to increase partner activation
- Provide support for existing partners by giving them the resources that they need and maintaining open communication with all affiliates on day-to-day issues. Continue to nurture the relationships between our affiliates to ensure the creation of new content
- Monitor and report the revenue performance of affiliate partners. Create and present performance reports based on KPIs and success metrics on a regular basis. Distill data into actionable insights that can drive improvements
- Increase partner engagement by launching new affiliate campaigns ideas, incentives, and bonuses
- Ad hoc tasks including monitoring for unauthorized affiliate behavior
- At least 2 years of experience in affiliate marketing, with knowledge of how to optimize affiliate partnerships to drive performance across various channels
- Proven track records in building and scaling affiliate programs across multiple countries. You've been successful at increasing awareness, acquiring new affiliate partners, as well as delivering against revenue targets
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Great at building and maintaining relationships. Strong interpersonal skills and thrives in collaborative environments
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and succeed in a fast-paced environment. A "getting things done" attitude with an organized and structured method
- Demonstrate proactivity in analysis, action, and communication. Anticipate risks/problems and develop mitigation plans preemptively
- Strong analytical skills with a number-driven mindset and an understanding of acquisition funnels
- Possess advanced Excel skills to execute data analysis from pivot tables to VLOOKUP
- Entrepreneurial spirit and goal-oriented with a growth mindset
- Willingness to learn and explore new media channels, methods of execution, and optimization to drive the best performance
- Knowledge of and experience working with affiliate networks (ShareASale, Commission Junction, or others) as well as affiliate management systems (first promoter, or others)
- Ability to think big picture while having the ability to map out and execute detailed project plans
- Experience in the ecommerce or the SAAS industry, preferably in a fast-growing start-up environment
Why join our team
- Work from the comfort of your own home. We are a small fully-remote team based all over the world.
- We ask for a few hours of overlap with GMT+1 timezone, but beyond that, you’re free to manage your own working hours
- We provide a collaborative space where you have a lot of freedom (we really mean A LOT) to make decisions, provide insights on strategy, and make an impact across the business
- No man left behind. You get tons of support from all of our team members, and we hope that you’ll do the same for your teammates. We always have each other’s backs
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Share options scheme
- 30 days holiday
- £1,000 yearly learning budget