VouchedFor is one of the UK's most exciting 'fintech' startups, backed by investors whose successes include Zoopla, eBay and Octopus Energy. Having grown 70% since March 2020, we're set to scale rapidly!
We're on a mission to help people find the best advice for life’s big decisions. This could help someone land their dream home, protect their family, retire comfortably or leave a legacy. We are already the UK’s leading platform for consumers to find trusted financial advisers - but our ambition is so much larger.
We recently launched Elevation, a new product that uses deep customer insights to help financial advice firms transform the client experience they deliver. Our data is revolutionary in the industry, and has the potential to make life better for over 1 million customers.
About the role:
This sales executive role is a key part of our growth plans. You will be part of an incredibly supportive, driven and friendly team who really care about what we're trying to achieve and will always want to see you succeed.
Part of our people promise is to ensure that our employees have opportunities to learn and develop throughout what we hope will be a long career with us. As such, we make sure we regularly spend quality time together, whether that’s through training and workshops, or team socials and other fun events.
We recently carried out an anonymous survey amongst our current Success Managers & Sales Team and received a fantastic response. 100% said they would recommend working here to a friend or someone they know – a statistic we are incredibly proud of. When we asked which words our employees would use to describe the internal culture at VouchedFor, not only did we see words like ‘fun’, ‘friendly’ and ‘social’ receive several mentions, but also ‘supportive’, ‘collaborative’ and ‘inclusive’, so we really believe we have succeeded in creating something special here.
As a Sales Executive, you will:
- Report into the Head of Firm Sales
- Qualify inbound leads for adviser and firm sales teams
- Find new opportunities via outbound prospecting
- Progress leads to the next stage of the sales process, and schedule demos for the sales team
- Play a crucial role in growing VouchedFor by starting off the sales process
- Liaise with multiple departments across VouchedFor
If this describes you we'd love to hear from you:
- You are ambitious with a passion for sales.
- You're determined and motivated by achieving targets and goals.
- You have incredible grit and perseverance.
- You can think on your feet; you use your naturally analytical mind to problem-solve on the spot, asking the right questions to find solutions.
- You're an excellent communicator and can talk to anyone; you’re comfortable talking to different personality types and find it easy to build rapport.
- You have an exceptionally strong work ethic with the drive to get things done to a high standard.
- You're extremely organised with high attention to detail.
- Proficient written and verbal English is essential.
As well as being part of our wonderful team, you can expect the following:
- A starting salary of £24,000
- An uncapped commission structure
- Great career progression opportunities (we're growing fast!)
- Free 1-2-1 financial coaching
- 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- 2 paid study days per year
- Work from our office in Teddington (30 mins from Waterloo) at least 2 days per week (most people come in on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. VouchedFor is an equal opportunities employer and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class. Everyone is welcome and in this together. If you require any extra support during the interview process please let us know in your application and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.