Feedr is looking for a self-motivated, goal-oriented and commission driven Business Development Manager to join our Sales team. We work with hundreds of fast-growing, big brand and scale-up clients in a variety of industries. As a Business Development Manager, your primary function will be to drive financial growth, by hitting your sales/margin targets and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in prospect accounts. Reporting to the Head of Sales, this is an opportunity to be a leading player in the Sales team at Feedr.
Who We Are
Feedr is a food tech platform connecting offices to fresh, sustainable and healthy meals from the best artisan vendors in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Dublin. Feedr is redefining the workplace food landscape, using technology to build personalised menus and launch company food programmes for teams in the office.
We're fanatics about great food, great customer experience, and empowering people to have healthy, happy days at work. We believe that food should be transparent, well-sourced, and built to suit your personal needs and preferences, and we're using technology to do just that.
Feedr has raised two rounds of capital, backed by world class angel and VC investors and was acquired by Compass Group in 2020. We're a mission driven team and looking for passionate people to join us in redefining workplace food.
- Win new business opportunities with large Enterprise level clients (teams of 500 or more) and consistently deliver on agreed sales targets
- Respond to new inbound customer enquiries and tailor your sales approach to suit their needs, ensuring they move through the sales cycle
- Be a true hunter-gatherer and self-generate new business opportunities through a focussed and targeted omnichannel approach
- Lead the bid process, including bid submission and the development of high quality winning proposals, resulting in new contracts won
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline of Enterprise opportunities in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Dublin
- Drive sales performance through proactive reporting analysis, improvement projects, and identifying growth opportunities
- Use our CRM system (Hubspot) to record all client contacts and activities, report on the pipeline and record wins
- Become a expert on all things Feedr , our industry competitors and positioning. Feeding back market and customer insights to the wider business
- Work closely with the Marketing team in developing strategic content campaigns to expand Feedr’s customer base and solidify its presence
- At least 1-2 years of previous experience working within a B2B Sales environment and a strong sales track record in targeting mid to enterprise level businesses.
- Ability to develop and nurture effective business relationships, whether face to face, or through video, phone or email.
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly motivated, target driven individual with strong business acumen
- The confidence to take ownership and propose suitable solutions to our customers
- Confident working with and analysing data and have the ability to create reports and understand what performance improvements will help the sales team hit target
- Proactive, self-starter with a positive attitude and desire to find creative solutions for companies
- Passion for food, nutrition and wellness essential
- This is a chance to work in a forward-thinking technology company within a dynamic, fast growing team with a passion for great food
- A mission driven culture oriented around helping people live healthier and better lives
- The role will come with a £48k base salary and uncapped commission scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days leave
- Subsidised lunch through our Cloud Canteen platform for every day you’re in the office!
- Cycle to Work & Tech Schemes
- Gym Discount Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Learning & Development budget plus 6 days per year to put toward your professional development
- Remote Working Budget
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Volunteer Days off
- Access to hundreds of discounts and offers on our employee benefits platform
Apply now to join a great team with a fun work environment and lots of food perks!
Check out our team page - https://resources.feedr.co/join-us/ to get more of an idea of who we are as a team. You can also read some of our blog posts here: https://blog.feedr.co/
Feedr is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.