- Own and oversee a portfolio of clients from a high-level perspective, supervising a Campaign Manager on each account
- Lead the development of marketing strategies – from research, through positioning, and into tactical planning
- Provide guidance, direction and feedback on execution – signing off on key deliverables and leading triage sessions when something isn’t working
- Own and be accountable for the results and outcomes of the marketing plans you pitch to your clients, as well as client satisfaction and value-add
- Act as a senior point of contact for your clients – attending kickoff meetings, pitching strategies, and addressing issues that need escalating
- Contribute to the development of new business by proactively identifying mutually beneficial opportunities for extensions, expansions or additional work with your clients
We're looking for...
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing or adjacent roles
- Experience developing marketing strategies and plans, with the ability to show demonstrable impact
- Experience managing, leading or coaching other team members
- Experience working in either a client-facing agency role or developing and leading marketing strategies for video games (preferably both!)
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of the video game sector
- Broad and up-to-date knowledge of various PR and marketing disciplines
- An exceptional communicator: an active listener, confident speaker and convincing writer, capable of inspiring and influencing others
- Someone who is calm, rational and resilient under pressure
- Strong commercial awareness, with the ability to balance clients’ needs with the needs of our business
- A self-motivated and accountable personality, with an outcomes-oriented mindset
- A superb eye for detail, capable of spotting the finer points that others tend to miss
You’ll especially impress us if you have…
- Experience working in a client-facing role at a marketing or PR agency
- Experience developing and leading marketing strategies for video games
- Experience managing projects and/or a project management qualification
- Experience working with and leading remote teams
- A particular passion for and knowledge about indie games
What you'll get
Salary of £35,000 – £40,000, depending on experience.
No commute! Work from home / the beach / anywhere with a stable internet connection.
Flexible working arrangements – with core hours of 10-4, and the option to work the remaining hours to your schedule.
Generous annual leave allowance! All English bank holidays, 1-2 weeks off over Christmas and New Year, plus 20 days’ accruable bookable holiday each year.
Actually reasonable work/life balance! We have a policy of avoiding overtime wherever possible, and always offer time off in lieu on the infrequent occasions where overtime is required.
Equal parental leave for all new parents or adoptive parents, with 14 weeks at full pay.
Fortnightly virtual coffee mornings! We have a lazy start every other Wednesday to chill out and catch up ahead of the working day.