Hi, it’s time to boost your career in the digital world!
We are opening a full-time contractor position for a UX/UI Designer for a 6-months project. Ideally, you can work hybrid (7-10 days per month in London). The role could evolve into a full-time permanent position.
WHAT IS THE EXISTING PART?
You’ll work across two projects for two fast-growing, VC-backed startups in super cool industries (travel, entertainment, and sustainability).
WHO WE ARE
YJCollective is a network enabler of passionate product designers, delivery consultants, and engineers. On the one hand, we supply product squads and solo freelancers with access to a community, mentors, and training. On the other hand, we partner with organisations that need skilled individuals with a history of working together and following agile delivery standards.
We have a startup-like mindset in how we work, reflecting our values. In short, this is a place to learn new skills, get creative and boost your career.
- Working within our client's senior team
- Working alongside front-end software developers from our Collective
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimise existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitiveness and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Define information architecture
- Conduct an ongoing user research
Ideally, you have worked on SaaS / Marketplace or eCommerce products for the travel, transportation or entrainment industry. For this project, we need someone that has experience with booking flow.
- A minimum of 4 years of design experience
- Adobe is a plus
- Six months full-time contract with possible extension
- Mid-level day rate
- Performance bonus
- Hybrid work with few days at client office
- Access to free training and mentorship
- Be part of our strong freelancer community with hubs in different countries.
PLEASE, NO RECRUITER & NO CREATIVE AGENCY.
Please Send your CV, an example of work or portfolio, and a creative blurb about you by answering the three screening questions :)