Partner (qualified accountant with additional qualifications) at CFO Services UK
- Partner level professional for an accounting practice, advisory and CFO services.
- SMEs accounting, investment / fund reporting and corporate finance practice (UK qualified accountant holding formal qualifications CCAB meeting FCA/PRA compliance).
- Management and oversight of accounting, legal and compliance matters for startups, SMEs, fund and investment vehicles.
- Provide support to SMEs, fund accounting, tax, and portfolio management teams.
- Review, advise and guide on accounting, compliance, investment documents, contractual obligations and regulations relevant to funds and investments.
- Review and supervise compliance on investor relations, document provisions and fundraises.
- Identify and mitigate conflicts of interest advising on informing relevant parties and preparing disclosures.
- Review and supervise investment processes, policies and procedures.
- Manage accounting, legal and compliance functions including preparing regulatory filings / returns (e.g. AIFMD, UCITS, etc) and ensure timely submission.
- Manage and review compliance on prospective and existing investors (AML, KYC, due diligence, etc).
Qualified, detail-oriented, process-driven, and have a genuine desire to learn and grow in a collaborative team-based setting. The successful candidate should have:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, etc) with additional qualifications (CISI, ICAEW, etc) / PQE meeting FCA/PRA compliance; ideally with funds or/and investment experience.
- Strong team player with a desire to contribute to a collaborative work environment.
- Exceptional ability to independently manage disparate workstreams.
- Strong work ethic.
- Professional maturity and judgment.
- Initiative, creativity, and drive.
- Integrity and professionalism.
The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position.