We are on a mission to make buying and selling consumer electronics safer and more transparent. Up to 90% of second-hand consumer electronics transactions are at risk of fraud. Using machine learning powered verification technology at vendi we are solving this massive problem. We want more people to reuse devices between themselves safely and at the right price. We want to build a larger and safer circular economy. If this sounds something that you like, continue reading!
About the role:
We are looking for a Sales Intern to contribute full time to the fast growth of the company. vendi is currently headquartered in central London where the UK team is based. In this role you will work at the office to help on:
- Generating sales leads
- Contacting business that can be interested in the technology stack we have built for them!
- Call, email, and sometimes visit customers
- Maintain a structured sales pipeline to make sure we cover as much of the market as we can
You will also get to work with the founders of the company and the rest of the team in London as well as having access and connect with the team in India. The company is experiencing strong growth so it is a great opportunity to build your professional skills in a quick changing environment.
The role will require full time availability as well as going to the office 4-5 days a week. Selling our service from the office is the best way to learn and generate value as quickly as possible.
Your skills / criteria:
- You like connecting with people
- You are comfortable making calls and selling services
- Organised, process oriented and people driven
- Hard worker - lots to do!
- No need of many years of experience but some is always good
- Bonus: Buyer / seller in marketplaces like Gumtree, eBay, Facebook Marketplace, likes the consumer electronics sector!
- Start-up competitive!