Our mission is to change the world of education recruitment. Schools spend over £2bn a year on agency staff, with over £600m per year of that spent on fees that go straight to the recruitment agencies. So far, we've saved UK schools over £3m in supply teaching recruitment costs, and that number grows every day, meaning the funding can be put back into education within the schools.
Using our online platform, schools have access to hundreds of profiles of fully vetted teachers and support staff, who they can book at a click of a button. Think Uber for teachers.
Your chance to make a difference:
This is your chance to join a high growth tech startup on the ground floor. We are passionate about learning and development, and aim to maximise both your personal and career growth.
We have grown our team to over 100 people and are continuing to scale rapidly. You would be joining our internal People and Talent function to identify the best candidates in the market, assess their skills and motivations, tell them all about our mission and culture, and assist the hiring managers with bringing exceptional people on board.
Hiring is a crucial part of our growth journey and you would work closely alongside our Talent Acquisition Manager and all the different functions of the organisation, getting exposure to every cog in the machine.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of one year of recruitment experience, either in a recruitment agency or in-house
- A passion for people: you will need to be curious about candidates who apply, able to build rapport quickly over the phone and have a genuine interest in finding out about their experience and motivations
- A passion for companies that have a positive social impact
- Able to work autonomously - we will give you all the tools you need to succeed, but being a fast-growth startup we take ownership of our work streams and would need you to do the same
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed in your own career and in the growth of the company
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment and think outside the box to keep us ahead of the curve in the way the talent function operates
Helpful to have but not essential:
- University degree
- Interest in the education sector
- Experience recruiting sales/commercial roles
What will you be doing?
- Proactively sourcing new candidates through a variety of inbound and outbound channels
- Conducting initial phone interviews with applicants to assess their suitability for our roles
- Owning our Applicant Tracking System to ensure candidates move through the process in an efficient and up to date manner
- Building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers within the business and getting under the skin of each team’s culture to allow you to recognise a great fit in a candidate
- Iterating on our job descriptions and employer branding collateral to showcase our internal culture and values and attract top talent to work with us
- Being a culture champion across the company, ensuring new starters are being welcomed into their teams and everyone feels engaged
- Staying up-to-date with new sourcing methods and best practices within the talent acquisition world
- Helping out with ad-hoc tasks related to onboarding and social events
What's in it for you?
- Work that you want to talk about
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
- 25 days of holiday
- Central London office with perks like fresh fruit, yoga classes, bike parking, showers and an on-site gym and café
- Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
- 1-1 coaching
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
We can’t wait to hear from you!