We are a leading e-commerce UK-based company specialising in all things Apple. We have grown significantly over the past year and are looking for someone to join our team to help us continue on this journey.
Who are Megamac?
🖥We are an Apple focused e-commerce business that sells consumer electronics
🌍We are expanding to the EU market and will soon be shipping to 27 countries!
👻We are a young, vibrant team - most of our employees are recent graduates
Why work here?
- We are an ambitious team, adapting to market changes & striving to improve every day
- We are supportive - your work and opinions will have a direct impact on the business
- We know there is more to life than work! We respect each other's personal time
- We are working from a vibrant office in central London with an on-site gym, showers and bike storage
- We organise regular wellness programs and socials for our team to spend time getting to know each other better
The Job - Summary
As part of our expansion Megamac is seeking a part-time E-commerce Associate to support daily business operations and growth of the company.
- This is a multifaceted position that will give the right candidate exposure to different areas of the business, including Operations, Customer Service, Marketing, Technology and Administration.
- The ideal person will be passionate about Apple products, with strong computer based skills and a positive, can-do attitude. You’ll be a key member of our team and you’ll receive training, coaching and support along the way.
- This is a rare opportunity to learn valuable business skills and practises, working in a scaling, start-up environment. The role is offered on a flexible part-time basis and would be well suited to a Master’s degree or part time student.
The Job - Top Priorities
💬Customer service - via Email, Phone, Live Chat & WhatsApp
📣Communications - responding to reviews on Trustpilot (we're 5 star rated!) and copywriting
👀Marketing - email, social media, Megamac blog
🤓Administration/Finance - handling bills and invoices
🚛Order Logistics - collections, returns and shipping. Liaising with our warehouse and working with inventory
💪🏻Supporting the team with special projects
The Skills You Need
- Excellent computer based skills and proficiency with Apple products
- Fluent in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about new ideas, with a keen interest in culture and technology
- Sense of humour
Would be amazing if you have experience with…
📹Preparing social media content
✔️Salary: £11.05 per hour
✔️Reporting to: E-commerce Manager
✔️Our Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
✔️Location: FORA Old Street, Central London
→ A video call on Zoom with our E-Commerce Manager (40 min)
→ Take-home task
→ In-person interview with our CEO (45 min)
→ Feedback & offer
Please use the subject line “📣 Applying for E-Commerce Associate role” in the cover letter section so we know that you have read the full job description :)