Who We Are
Kintek are a boutique, UK-based tech company that connects technology and people in a smart and meaningful way.
We are focused on providing clients with a wide-range of technology services, delivered to the highest professional standard.
We work from a vibrant co-working space with excellent transport links near Old Street in Central London. Our culture is informal, hard-working and supportive. Our approach is fast paced, and we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things.
The Role - Summary
As part of our growth Kintek is seeking a part-time Technical Specialist to support our daily operations and growth.
The role is offered on a flexible part-time basis and would be well suited to a Master’s degree or part time student.
This is a multifaceted position that will give the right candidate exposure to different areas of the business. You’ll be a key member of our team and you’ll receive training, coaching and support along the way.
The Technical Specialist will support with various areas of the business, including:
- Meeting with users to handover Apple devices
- Training users on how to use their Apple devices
- Providing level 1/1st line technical support in a friendly and empathetic manner, escalating to more senior colleagues and/or leads/managers when deemed appropriate
- Assisting with new I.T project installations e.g., Digital Signage, Conference Screens, VOIP
The Ideal Candidate
Below are the key traits and knowledge an ideal candidate will probably have; however, everyone's story is different and we are not looking for someone who fits in a box - so this is a wish list, not a precise list. If the role sounds exciting to you, please send us a message!
We would really want you to…
✔️ Have excellent computer based skills.
✔️ Be fluent in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
✔️ Have strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
✔️ Have analytical skills and feel comfortable with numbers and data.
✔️ Enjoy helping others and resolving problems with patience and compassion.
✔️ Have excellent communication, prioritisation, and time management skills.
✔️ Be pro-active, a fast learner and not afraid to try new things.
✔️ Have interest in Apple products, Android products and new emerging technology products.
It's a bonus if you…
✔️ Have experience working in a startup environment.
- Salary: £11.05 per hour (part-time)
- Our Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Location: FORA Old Street, Central London
- Regular team socials
- Free coffee, tea and snacks
- 27” iMac Computer or MacBook to work on
- 28 Days Holiday (pro-rated)
- Workplace pension scheme
Please send a cover letter/introduction and a CV work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the next steps?
- A video call with our Business Development Manager (40 min)
- Take-home task
- In-person interview with our CEO (45 min)
- Feedback & offer
Please use the subject line “Applying for Apple Focused Customer Satisfaction role” in your application so we know that you have read the full job description :)