Vacancy has arisen for a skilled Auto Mechanic to join our team at FAV Ltd located in Fareham, Hampshire, United Kingdom.
About the company: Vehicle sales company
Your responsibilities include:
· Maintaining and repairing vehicles
· Troubleshooting issues and fix them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
· Inspection of vehicle engines and mechanical/electrical components and diagnose issues accurately
· To conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc,
· To maintain equipment and tools in good condition!
· Previous experience is necessary, Level 1-2-3 education
What can we offer?
· Good rates of pay up to £33000 (Depending on skill level)
· Possible live in accommodation (For couple)
· Possible transportation is available
· 40 hours a week, extra hours available. Working on Saturday is optional
- Friendly working place
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Benefits: On-site parking Bonus scheme Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: up to £33000 /year(Depending on skill level)
Experience: Auto Mechanic: 3 years (Required)
Automotive Repair: 3 years (Required)
· Perform routine vehicle servicing and maintenance
· Maintain repair and service records
· Service and repair vehicles based on identified issues
· Maintain equipment and facilities to ensure functional longevity and workplace safety
· Road test vehicles (including manual transmission)
· Accurately use diagnostic equipment to inspect vehicles and identify issues
Work remotely: No
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: up to £29,232.00 per year
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.