An innovative manufacturing tech scale-up on a mission to unleash the next wave of sustainable human innovation.
We're looking to hire a Head of People to nurture our people-centred culture.
The role will business partner with leaders to support capability and team performance and will use a data driven approach to identify and improve on initiatives that impact the employee experience.
Our ideal candidate is organisationally aware and has their finger on the pulse of the business, constantly listening to employees to ensure their voices are heard and needs are met.
This is an autonomous role reporting into the Chief Executive Officer.
- Own talent management and planning, working closely with the department leads to ensure sufficient resourcing and succession planning.
- Design and build the infrastructure for a continual learning environment, fostering a culture of radical candour.
- Improve on and standardise our annual review process and associated documentation.
- Advise other department leaders on our levelling framework and business partner with them to identify, and report on, training and development needs in line with overall business objectives.
- Gather employee feedback to identify and implement key initiatives that enhance the employee experience.
- Analyse our rewards and benefits to ensure they support our strategy and retain employee buy-in.
- Communicating new initiatives and processes to the wider company
- Reporting on key metrics, such as churn, absenteeism, engagement, inclusion and diversity, to the leadership team.
- Ownership of the HRIS, maintaining the integrity of the data with the support of a People Executive
- Experience of working in a top HR/People consultancy with client facing experience.
- Demonstrable experience managing employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Good understanding of UK employment law and recent changes.
- Experience of business partnering at the manager/leadership level.
- Experience with resource management and succession planning.
- Analytical mindset with experience of using data to inform and drive business change.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- High EQ
Nice to haves:
- CIPD qualified.
- Experience across a range of tooling and systems across the people team stack.
- Experience in a fast-growth business in manufacturing and software
- US/global experience.
- Experience of managing external agencies
- Share options in a rapid growth company with a powerful mission statement
- Hybrid working with travel required between London and Chelmsford
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare (includes dental, personal health fund, travel insurance, subsidised gym, mental health care, counselling)
- Enhanced primary, secondary and adoption parental pay & leave (maternity/paternity)
- Company Expense Card
- Hack Days & Lunch
- Stocked Kitchens
- Excellent Hardware
- Team Socials
- Conference/Meet-up Tickets