Anibles (https://anibles.io) is a modern wildlife brand that is poised to transform conservation.
Over the last year, the founders Luke and Ross (a creative and a technologist respectively) have built the IP and foundations of the company. We’re now searching for someone who can join us and spearhead the development and deployment of our marketing strategy.
Instead of the conventional conservation model of soliciting donors for money using guilt and shocking imagery, we use strong branding, abstracted storytelling, and original, warm and fuzzy products, to pave the way for a new and innovative model for wildlife funding that is fit for the 21st century.
These products include digital collectibles, games, toys and stories that will fund the most impactful, boots-on-the-ground conservation projects out there.
We have a strong advisory team, including the Moonshots lead at Google, and an ex head of policy research and advocacy of WWF.
We also have exciting partnerships on the horizon with global conservation organisations who are excited about how Anibles can transform conservation and recruit a new demographic to its cause.
We are looking for someone with digital marketing experience who is passionate about using it for the protection of the natural world. We’d love to find someone who has experience with, or who wants to dive into, the world of web3.
We’re working on Anibles outside of our full-time commitments, and are looking for somebody willing to do the same until we receive funding.
- Develop and deploy a marketing strategy for Anibles
- Prepare and post marketing material to our social channels
- Help grow our Discord community and keep them engaged
- As an early member of the team, input into other areas of the business, e.g. strategy.
- We’re big on positivity, transparency, and first-principles thinking. We’re looking for someone who’s on the same page.
- As with any startup, you’ll have to take initiative and think outside the box.
What we can offer
- Initially, shares in the business, which are at the earliest stage of the company
- When we get funding, we'd then be looking to convert the role to full-time and will provide remuneration at that point.
- Completely flexible working arrangement, including hours and remote working
- The opportunity to learn the web3 space within a brand that’s poised for success
If you, or anyone you know, may be interested, please don't hesitate to get in touch!