Firebird Group is looking for a tenacious Personal Assistant to support the CEO across key personal and business functions. Firebird manages a variety of portfolio companies, so this role is crucial to keeping the CEO on track for success. The ideal PA will work onsite and be required to travel at times. We're looking for someone who is energetic, detail-oriented, and loves to execute. This person takes pride in their work, loves to see a job well done, and always goes the extra mile. This role is ideal for someone looking to gain incredible experience at a fast-paced and growing early stage business.
This role is based in our office in Shoreditch.
What you’ll do in this role
- Provide day-to-day business and personal support to the CEO
- Helping organise and arrange personal appointments and events for the CEO, including appointments, house maintenance, building works, travel, events, insurances, utility bills and more
- Administrative work across both personal life and the business, including filing, post, keeping records, organising meetings, greeting guests, helping keep the team organised and communicating smoothly
- Coordinate communications and proactively ensure responses meet deadlines
- Complex calendar management
- Organise travel and prepare complex travel itineraries
What you need to succeed
- Minimum bachelors degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited university
- 2+ years PA/EA Experience
- Ideally experience working in Project Management
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, ever changing environment
- Can-do attitude and ability to muck in on tasks whatever they may be
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Diary management experience
- £40,000 - £45,000 GBP per annum
- 36 days annual holidays
- Onsite gym and bike/scooter storage
- Macbook to get the job done!
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment