Client & Operations Assistant
Are you looking for a meaningful role where you can make a positive difference?
London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company committed to empowering people to be the best communicators they can be. We are looking for a bright, capable individual with great people skills to join our value-driven team as Client & Operations Assistant.
The person we’re looking for is:
- A people person who loves communicating and is a team player
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Capable, organised and high attention to detail
- Passionate about personal development and has the drive to learn about business
This will initially be a hybrid role where you will support the Operations Team with the day to day running of the business 80% of the time; and provide PA support to our director 20% of the time.
Key Responsibilities include:
Operations Assistance (4 days per week)
Reporting directly to the Client & Operations Manager
- Assisting with incoming enquiries via phone & email and support our coaches
- Providing excellent customer service to all our clients, at every stage of the client journey
- Assisting the team with all creative projects, recruitment, training and creation of new products
PA to CEO (1 day per week)
Reporting directly to the CEO
- PA tasks
- Calendar administration
- Email inbox administration
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment - 2 days a week in the office, and 3 days a week WFH
- Working with our warm, supportive, focused and friendly team that is determined to make a difference
- Support and structure around your personal journey from your manager
- A voice in a growing and dynamic business that welcomes input from all
- Help to get new projects off the ground - this job is the opposite of a small cog in a big wheel
- The chance to join a company who really cares about personal development, and offer a £300 annual learning budget
- 2 wellbeing days a year in addition to Annual Leave
- Annual performance related bonus
If you want a job where you can make a difference, where your voice matters and you can grow quickly within the company then we would love you to apply.
Terms and Conditions
Salary: £24-£26K base salary, depending on experience
Hours: Office hours 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Contract: Full time, 3 month probationary period
A/L: 24 days per year + Bank Holidays
Based: 3 days a week WFH, 2 days a week in Central London office space
Please email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a video or voice note (2 mins max) outlining:
- Your full name
- A personal or career achievement you are proud of
- Why you are excited to work at London Speech Workshop
- Your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Deadline: Recruiting now so don't delay!