IAND is an award-winning design-led company transforming Supplier Relationship Management. We reduce risk, improve performance and support the drive to Net Zero across 25K supplier relationships and £12B spend.
Supply chains are becoming increasingly complex, with the need to track carbon and social impact data. Supply chains are increasingly seen as a source of opportunity and growth, through partnerships with innovative SMEs.
Integrating multiple data sources, IAND provides visibility and reporting on supply chains, individual suppliers and projects. Collaboration features enable project teams to innovate on opportunities and provide 360 feedback. IAND supports companies big and small work together and thrive.
The IAND team is truly diverse across age, ethnicity, background and gender. We live our values of honesty, quality, teamwork, communication and respect in everything we do. Our team enjoys what we do and how we do it as well as good food and a bit of competition over darts or mini-golf.
We are backed by world class VCs including those behind Shazam, Zoopla, and LoveFilm and focus on responsible business.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Team & Operations lead to work directly with our CEO to take a lead on our internal systems and work with colleagues to make IAND a great place to work. We are in a phase of rapid growth and are looking for someone to join our amazing team who can help maintain and grow our great culture now and for the future.
We are looking for someone who is hyper- organised, loves getting stuff done and enjoys working with people.
What you'll be doing
Manage & maintain our internal systems
- Maintain team playbook
- Manage our HR system and day-to-day engagement with the finance team.
- Keep our internal governance documentation up-to-date
- PA Support to our CEO including scheduling and supporting internal and external meetings.
- Customer support: answering user queries on email, chat and phone
- Prepare team meeting agendas and content
- Support recruitment & the onboarding of new team members
Making IAND a great place to work
- Manage the IAND office - ensuring the office reflects the IAND brand and is the place to be
- Organise team activities
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Stakeholder management
- Organisations, documentation & task management
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Honesty, integrity, and enthusiasm
- A relevant degree and or experience in a similar position
- The ability to learn new skills, be proactive and adapt to changing business needs
- Experience of supporting senior stakeholders
- Experience in a fast-moving, agile startup
- A competitive salary and pension scheme
- Ability to work part-time
- A generous holiday allowance of 30 days + bank holidays
- Equity opportunities
- Practically unlimited career progression opportunities
- Working with lovely, smart people, solving real problems for grateful clients
- All applicants must have a valid UK right to work.
- Mostly office-based role, with some room for flexible working