Are you Looking for the perfect Internship to fit around your studies? Look no further!
We need your help to raise £1m for Cancer Research UK, in return, you will make some money, enhance your CV and get a qualification in the process all from home. Sound good? Read on!
Why Join Us?
- £25 just for joining!- If you are successfully selected for the training program you will be awarded £25 as a thank you.
- It’s for a great cause- We do what we do to make the world a better place (that may sound cringe but it’s true) you can be part of that and join a team disrupting fundraising and making it accessible for everyone.
- It’ll look great on your CV- Employers are looking for graduates who have work experience during their time at university and if you gain an extra qualification, even better. The charitable nature of this internship reflects very well on your character too. Owen, a former intern who is leading the training program this summer (you'll meet him soon) will tell you how employers asked him specifically about this experience and were impressed by it. He has a job in data science lined up in September. P.S We write great references :)
- You’ll learn something new- New skills are always valuable but particularly so when you are at the beginning of your career. Our training program will take you through everything you need to know and there's always someone on hand to help out if you need.
- You will make some money- Put what you learn from the training program into practice and you will make over £10 per hour. Again, we are here to help you.
- Students love us- We’ve taken on 143 students just like you. Here’s what some of them said: ‘It was a delight to work with you, I wish my friend told me about this sooner. Thanks to you I'm off travelling in 2 days!’ Ellie MA Psychology ‘There was always someone to ask if I was unsure of anything, I really couldn't have asked for much more from an internship.’ Renee BSc Accounting
- Limited spaces- You should apply right away if you are interested as we only have a few positions left on the program.
- Fully remote - All you need is a laptop and an internet connection and you can join us from the comfort of your own home. (must be in UK)
What will you be doing?
- Interns earn £336 on average, in 4 weeks, making £11.67ph for their time.
- The Internship involves completing our training program on Arbitrage betting (the program is free of charge). A qualification will be awarded to you upon successful competition of the course and may lead to further opportunities within the social enterprise. The training program involves a number of video tutorials that take you through everything you need to know.
- This internship is classified as work shadowing which means you will not work during the time you spend with us. You will be learning through your participation in the training program provided.
- As you are not working but learning, you will not be paid, however, you will earn money as you will be learning risk-free arbitrage betting techniques throughout the training program that we encourage and support you to put into practice in your own time and for your own development.
- Interns can earn a total of £410 from our training program. We ask for a voluntary donation of £100 to support our fundraising only if you earn over £200. We show you how to make money, you make money, and we get a donation to support Cancer Research UK, sound fair enough?
We have three schemes to encourage excellence:
- The fastest to earn £200 from the course wins up to £100 in Nandos credit. (runs every month)
- Anyone who earns over £360 gets a ‘Top performer’ Award.
- Fastrack - top candidates can join the Fastrack, streamlining their progression.
You must be over 18
You must be currently residing in the UK
You must have access to a computer and an internet connection
You must have never opened any online gambling accounts
You must be able to commit around 1-2hrs a day
About Oxford Changemakers
We are one of very few social enterprise startups leading innovation in fundraising. We develop new and unique ways to raise money for charity. We stay away from conventional fundraising that involves government grants and approaching people for money, these areas are saturated. We are a social enterprise committed to raising £1m for Cancer Research UK.
We have created the internship we wish we had at uni; flexible, makes a positive impact, puts some cash in our pocket, smartens up our CV and we can do it all in our own time and from wherever suits us. Sure beats the summer internships we spent photocopying and getting the coffee in a stuffy office!