Hormona is on a mission to revolutionise women’s health. With our focus on hormonal health we are pioneering a new space for everyday hormone healthcare. We are about to launch our innovative solution empowering women to take control of their hormones, through our non invasive at home test and unique digital hormone check involving our AI-driven health tracking app.
We are looking for a self motivated and fast moving Social Media Intern who is passionate about brand and community building across key social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin etc.
As a Social Media Intern at Hormona, you’ll work in a friendly, curious and international team consisting of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking and think big.
- Manage day-to-day posting, editing and optimisation of content on multiple social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin
- Create social media strategies with the objective of building Hormona’s brand, growing engagement and following
- Ensure Look and Feel of platforms is on brand at all times
- Collaborate with marketing, PR, design and the commercial team for content and campaign development that align with overall goals and brand identity
- Manage community questions in a speedy way on all relevant platforms with support from key stakeholders and build internal support network
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Influencers who share Hormona’s brand values, creating a reliable and authoritative extension to our community.
- Drive partnerships and collaborations with other brands and individuals.
- Monitor the conversation, interact and engage with our audience in real time.
- Report on content performance and present social insights and best practice weekly
- Stay up to date with the evolving landscape of the various platforms and bring forth ideas to stay competitive within social media
- Research and evaluate new growth opportunities for scaling customer acquisition
- Good understanding of social media analytics and experience optimizing content
What we offer you:
- A friendly, curious and international working environment with a small, ambitious team
- Flexible working opportunities
- Growth opportunities
- Opportunity to impact the future of the company
- Remote work
- Fun meet ups with the whole team around Europe
- Work with a product that can improve health outcomes for over 50% of the worlds population
- Play a big role in our mission to improve the future of female health
Who you are:
You are a self-aware, collaborative and have a positive character who is passionate about social media and growing audiences. You have a strong passion for digitisation of healthcare with belief in a preventative approach to health. You have a good understanding of what it takes to create something from nothing, and thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven and agile environment. You have a holistic approach to your work and follow through on ideas and initiatives but most importantly, you want to use your talent to help us on our mission to change the landscape of women’s health.
Join us on our quest to change the future of women’s health,