Hormona is on a mission to revolutionise women’s health. With our focus on hormonal health we are pioneering a new space for everyday hormone healthcare. We are about to launch our innovative solution empowering women to take control of their hormones, through our non invasive at home test and unique digital hormone check involving our AI-driven health tracking app.
We are looking for a self motivated, talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer Intern ideally with video editing experience to create engaging content across a multitude of channels and outlets.
As a Graphic Design Intern at Hormona, you’ll work in a friendly, curious and international team consisting of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking and think big.
- Develop and design graphics that reflects Hormona’s visual identity across all marketing collateral and channels (including, but not limited to website, email, social media, print and video)
- Create and edit content for website and social media usage.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects across all media.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Ownership and responsibility for implementing brand guidelines across all media.
- Research, develop and present new creative ideas for discussion
- Assist with developing ideas from concept to creation.
- Support the marketing team with developing ideas and content that would lead to business growth.
What we offer you:
- A friendly, curious and international working environment with a small, ambitious team
- Flexible working opportunities
- Growth opportunities
- Opportunity to impact the future of the company
- Remote work
- Fun meet ups with the whole team around Europe
- Work with a product that can improve health outcomes for over 50% of the worlds population
- Play a big role in our mission to improve the future of female health
Who you are:
You are self-motivated and have strong creative flair, exceptional attention to detail and ideally some experience in digital media creation. You have a strong passion for digitisation of healthcare with belief in a preventative approach to health. You have a good understanding of what it takes to create something from nothing, and thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven and agile environment. You have a holistic approach to your work and follow through on ideas and initiatives but most importantly, you want to use your talent to help us on our mission to change the landscape of women’s health.
Join us on our quest to change the future of women’s health,