Our client is a B2B Fintech Startup building a product to revolutionize payments and receivables for small business, and even bigger plans in the long term. It's still in the alpha stage, but well-funded and led by successful startup veterans.
They are now looking for a Head of Product to form part of a two-person Growth Team, the other role being more marketing-focused. The successful candidate will start as a contractor and part-time, 2-3 days a week, then go full-time after 2-3 months.
- Working with the CEO to design and refine growth processes.
- Planning and building early network effect features for the product.
- Ideate product-led growth projects and lead them.
- During the part-time stage the successful candidate will be laying the foundation for growth work they will do when switching to full-time.
- And much much more.
- You're experienced in Startup Growth, with emphasis on Product and Product-led Growth
- You're a systematic thinker who think of startup growth as a number of processes and a well thought-out series of growth experiments and iteration.
- Previous B2B Fintech experience is not essential but a nice-to-have.
- JSS/React and Typescript knowledge is not essential but a nice-to-have.
When applying you'll be requested to enter your salary expectation. Please give this as your rate per day as a contractor (so not on PAYE).
Unkillable are pioneers in the recruitment of Explorers – the expert generalists that discover creative ways to perfect a product, grow a business, or whatever else our startup clients want to achieve. Our Explorer jobs are great for ambitious, commercially adept candidates who can find creative solutions to a wide range of problems. They’re also lots of fun. Want a swim in our talent pool? Send your CV to email@example.com