Pirical is pioneering the field of People Analytics. We are on a mission to help law firms make fairer and better decisions about their people by helping our customers answer tough people strategy questions like: 'How can we achieve 40% of women in leadership by 2030?' or 'How can we eliminate bias in the recruitment process?’. This is enabled by our innovative analytics software and data automation techniques.
We are an organically grown business. We have some of the world’s leading law firms as our clients both here in the UK and in the US. We have ambitious plans to grow our business even further.
We have an exceptionally exciting vision for our product and are looking to hire a Product Marketing Analyst to help implement this strategy! This role would be ideal for a recent graduate or an individual with 1-2 years of analyst experience. Pirical will support you to take your first step into a product and marketing career in a multi-million pound global SaaS startup!
- Driving our journey to product-led growth with our two products: Pirical Legal Professionals and Pirical On Demand
- Supporting our campaigns to build new business by attracting leads and equipping our sales representatives with high-impact resources
- Working with the team on all aspects of product-market fit, identifying effective go to market strategies and creating compelling product positioning and messaging.
- Supporting colleagues to understand and articulate the value of the product offering
- Amplifying customer success stories and the HR leaders in our user base challenging the status quo
- Building our company’s reputation as a great employer and subject matter expert
- You are a digital native. You can maintain websites, set up analytics and keep a tidy digital estate.
- You love numbers and data and have a proven background in Powerpoint and Excel.
- You are a problem solver who gets a kick out of solving commercial and technical headscratchers.
- You have a naturally curious mind, you actively seek percentage improvements and marginal gains
- You’re a designer, even if it’s not your full-time craft. You are comfortable managing other designers and you can roll up your sleeves to produce glossy things when it makes sense to.
Don’t meet every requirement? Pirical is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, but the role looks like a good fit for you, we’d encourage you to apply anyway.
- Training and coaching
- Private health insurance
- Unlimited holidays
- Remote first culture
- Book Club
- Team Yoga (optional of course!)
- Personal Development Opportunities
Pirical is nurturing a **remote-first** culture, meaning our team has the means, skills and attitude to be as high performing and productive as conventional co-located teams. We would prefer the successful candidate to be based somewhere in the UK and able to travel into London once face-to-face meetings start to take place again!
Pirical is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The excellent work produced at Pirical would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable, and empowered.
Note to recruitment agencies: Pirical is committed to building a long-term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore
already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CVs or sales approaches through this email.