Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
Our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the leader in payments.
We’re looking for a Sales & Revenue Planning Analyst who will provide the business with analytic strength and insight and will act as a key liaison with the sales & growth function, the finance team and the rest of the organization, ensuring coordination and alignment and that all stakeholders have visibility of the relevant KPIs and performance metrics.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
The ideal candidate will be focused and detail-oriented, with technical skills on interpreting data and discovering data patterns, as well as eager to support the growth function in running effectively and efficiently.
- Gather, organise and analyse data and market trends in order to generate insights that will enhance the sales force’s effectiveness;
- Develop and maintain standard dashboards to facilitate reporting and communication between teams;
- Produce and maintain performance reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly) including key sales metrics and business KPIs that will aid in the evaluation of sales & growth initiatives and drive commercial efficiency;
- Become an expert in our CRM, reporting tools, sales teams, and processes;
- Assist with maintaining the functional areas of data management, pipeline stages, forecasting, prospects, leads and opportunities, ensuring data integrity throughout the CRM system, and reporting tools i.e. Tableau;
- Develop detailed sales forecasting;
- Partner with relevant teams in order to set sales targets;
- Document and create knowledge repository around sales metrics, business KPIs, as well as functional best practices;
- Assist in organizing recurring sales meetings;
- Provide ad hoc analysis and participate in projects as needed.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED:
- Solid academic background (bachelor’s degree or higher) from top-tier school in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or other Technical area;
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, business planning or finance;
- SQL knowledge or experience in Tableau, Zendesk or Microsoft BI is a plus;
- Comfortable working with sizeable data sets and ability to manage complex data requests;
- Fast learner with strong problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written (additional language is a plus but not required);
- Advanced user of MS PowerPoint, MS Excel (financial modelling experience will be considered a plus);
- Strong communication skills; ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- International perspective and culture; adaptable to change;
- Attention to detail is critical;
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking, proactiveness and time dedication.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.