Are you a Graduate and interested in working in a creative agency? Want the opportunity to progress into a Team Leader role? This could be the role for you!
Our client is a group of six smart agencies providing clients with marketing strategy, creative and digital solutions, live, virtual and hybrid events, data analytics and PR across many market sectors.
They’re well-established and have developed a reputation for delivering and over-exceeding expectations to some of the world’s best-known brands, including Apple, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Fujitsu, and many more.
Sustainable development, environment, and mission
The company is committed to sustainable development as a guiding principle within its work and office environment. Concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of this commitment. Their aim is to reduce the impact on the environment from their operations and implement best practices across the business. They are committed to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
The company’s mission is ‘Making it better’, which they do through care, cause and community, and sustainability to combat climate change. They aim to have all programs carbon positive before 2030.
This is a great entry to a creative and digital agency doing exciting things. Joining the company, you’ll provide customer support to multiple high-profile clients by dealing with inbound queries.
You’ll have the opportunity to experience each area of the business, including Events, PR, Digital, and more, learn new skills relevant to your interests, and have opportunities for progression into a Customer Care Team Leader role.
- Deal with customer service queries through email, phone, and live chat for multiple high-profile clients
- Ensuring that all relevant information to the client is communicated effectively, accurately and with enthusiasm
- Responding to client questions, complaints, and walking customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes
- Promoting and providing the highest levels of customer service
- Maintaining open lines of communication with team members, line manager and client stakeholders
- Office-based support for the programmes as directed by your team leader
- Weekly status calls/meetings on project activity with the internal team, highlighting any challenges and developing ways of working
- Working with 3rd party suppliers to ensure orders are fulfilled accordingly
- Ensuring the Service Level Agreements (SLA) within each project are met and reporting on SLAs
- Creation and sending of client marketing emails using a range of tools
- Assisting the wider digital team with internal testing of new programs and amends
The company has launched a mentoring programme aimed at growing their talent and helping them to thrive within a positive environment through coaching, listening and feedback.
The business has grown hugely over 25 years of operation, and they have ambitious plans to keep growing. To do this they need talented people who want to grow with them, and many will be given the opportunity to move into varied and exciting roles within the business.
A message from the CEO
Our company is built up of a diverse team of marketing superheroes that challenge briefs and adapt to each obstacle with great enthusiasm. We’re making it better by combining individual superpowers with a culture of collaboration.
- £18,000 - 20,000 starting salary
- A quarterly bonus system (approx. 10-15% on top of your salary)
- Opportunities for progression
- Commitment to training and development – you'll receive an allocated training budget which can be spent on courses, exhibitions, talks, etc.
- Summer and Christmas events each year
- Company gets together once a month
- A large team event every quarter
- Access to Pirkx benefits
To be successful, you will…
…have a sound knowledge of Microsoft software, including Word and Excel
…have excellent verbal and written communication skills
…be a natural problem-solver
…be able to prioritise with proficient organisational skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks
…have an interest in all things web and Internet
…be proud of always delivering excellent customer service
…be able to work to deadlines
…have a high level of commitment, energy, and enthusiasm
…be able to remain calm and work effectively under pressure
…enjoy achieving challenging results
…be self-motivated with a strong team spirit
…be able to work independently with little supervision and well with other team members
…have the desire to develop, upskill, and progress within your role
If you’re looking for a graduate role with an exciting business, apply now!