Studio is a media technology company innovating with AI to bring quality video production to the masses on social media.
The Studio app makes video editing easy for busy content creators by helping them make vertical, semi-vertical, square, and horizontal videos simultaneously; yes - all four at the same time!
Having onboarded our first batch of paid customers, we are going through a period of growth. Consequently, we are looking to scale our application, ready for the next 100, 1000, X users.
You will feel the need to make a difference and thrive in a start-up/unconventional company environment. You will want to play a significant role in developing a next-generation video creator tool.
Our product already has customers, your job will be to stabilise, scale, then work with the CEO to grow the engineering team in preparation for the next round of product development which will feature heavy investment in applied computer vision and machine learning.
Show us that you have what it takes to work with the CEO to continue building the product, and you’ll have earned the founder “Gold Card” which comes with generous share options.
About the role:
First six months
The immediate focus is on scaling our production pipeline. Supporting the first 10 to 100, then 1000 users.
Building and growing the engineering team to develop the next iteration of the product, you, and your team, will:
- maintaining the core application along with launching new features, and
- research cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning techniques for future versions of the product
All while establishing best practices in modern software engineering.
Launch computer vision and machine learning features into production while continuing to develop and maintaining Cerebriam Studio as the most useful tool for content creators.
- MERN stack (3-4 years)
- Computer vision and machine learning (2+ years)
- AWS, REST, CI/CD
- Commercially focused on benefits and costs
- Collaborative and team working
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work at pace and in a high-pressure environment
- Embracing change – flexible in approach to ways of working, ability to adapt to change and being open to new ideas
Excited by a media future driven by creators? Send us your CV, and cover letter – include in it great executions of ML in video tech.