We are looking to hire an International Corporate Business Development Associate on the Fast Track to Management by working closely with the Global Director in the Brentwood, Essex office team to drive new business on our Corporate Legal and Intellectual Property programmes. This will suit applicants looking to earn London wages with international corporate opportunities for travel and progression, without having to commute to Central London daily.
Working across all industry sectors our Summits, Conferences and Online Events brands deliver innovative high-level content, networking and one-to-one meeting platforms that bring together key decision-makers on a truly global scale. Our client base is comprised of c-level executives from 98% of existing fortune 1000 companies, and are world leaders in a variety of industries, such as healthcare, legal, pharmaceutical, investments, energy, packaging etc.
Successful candidate will develop into Sales Executive and then Sales Manager once initial targets are hit, and will be required to manage their accounts directly onsite at our High Level Summits, taking place annually at 5 star resorts in Tokyo, Switzerland, Las Vegas, Monte Carlo, Miami, Chicago, Boston, New Orleans amongst others.
This is an in-person role located in our office in Brentwood, Essex.
- Market research
- Lead generation and business development outreach
- Prospecting, emailing and creating enticing outreach campaigns
- Creating, modifying and launching strategic email campaigns
- Assisting Sales Director with proposal drafting
- Participating in Client Due Diligence Calls & Meetings with the Sales Director
- Analysing existing client relationships for further opportunities
- Auditing past clients for re-entry strategy
- Ensuring sales pipeline is full of potential clients
- Sales & Marketing Experience.
- Experience in creating and launching strategic marketing email campaigns is preferred
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in or understanding of one of the following sectors is preferred but not essential: (Intellectual Property Law, Corporate Legal)
Compensation and Benefits
- OTE Progression:
- Business Development Associate Months 1-6: OTE £3576 - £6000 per month (base salary £30,000 per annum (£2500 per month + commission))
- Senior Business Development Associate Months 7-12: OTE £4500 - £8500 per month (base salary £33,000 per annum (£2750 per month + commission))
- Senior Sales Executive Year Two: OTE £67k - £156k
- Fast career plans within the same division or across division based on performance and results;
- Continuous training plans, coaching and mentorship programs;
- International travel, attend events, learn and stay at some five star venues;
- Internal global mobility across all offices;
- Team building activities in a multicultural, diverse, social and fast paced environment;
- Located in convenient central locations.