A fun and fast growing online discount platform in our Portfolio is looking for a Mobile Marketing Executive.
In this role, you'll be responsible for activating new customers and retaining existing ones - turning browsers into customers and customers into loyal repeat fans.
A CRM role at the heart, this role will build on a strategy that leverages channels such as push notifications and email to provide great customer experiences and reach revenue targets.
You'll be supported by the Content Team to produce material required for the campaigns. You'll work alongside the Digital Marketing team and report directly to the Head of Digital Marketing.
The position would ideally suit a Digital Marketing professional who has proven experience in an e-commerce, app focused environment and is now looking to take on greater responsibility within a startup.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Map customer profiles and their journeys.
- Ideate the touch points through engagement.
- Build an experimental approach to engagement to test and learn from.
- Developing and optimising lifecycle campaigns and automations, driving frequency and retention across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Implementing commercially driven improvements and optimisation testing.
- Working closely together with the wider marketing team, tech team and creative team.
- Coming up with creative ideas, overseeing production, executing and reporting results.
- Management of end-to-end mobile & email campaigns, including audience selection and distribution to relevant customers.
- Reviewing and managing the performance and development of campaigns to drive effective KPIs in each channel.
YOU’LL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE
This is an opportunity to bring your digital marketing background to a growing, fast paced and fun brand whilst gaining exposure and learning more about the world of CRM. Feeling an affinity and passion for their brand and products is key!
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, in an e-commerce, app focused environment, with multi-channel programmes.
- A systems thinker, driven by consumer data and insights
- Experience with customer engagement tools (e.g. Braze).
- Experience creating, testing, reporting and improving automated programmes.
- Experience building emails, push and mobile campaigns.
- Strong commercial acumen and results-orientated.
- Driven by analytical skills, consumer insights and data.
- Command of all marketing tactics, not just email.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High affinity for our brand and products.
- Flexible, adaptable working style with an ability to learn quickly and multi-task.
- Expert-level skills in Excel.
They're a small team with next to no hierarchy. If you have an idea, they will listen. If you want to try something new, they will support you. So if you're a self-starter who's keen to learn, this is the right place for you!
Their head office is located in East London. Their hybrid working model means they get together in the office 2 days per week.