Askria is a financial and fundraising decision engine for startups and investors.
As founders ourselves, we understand that there are several challenges a startup founder faces in their journey including biases in decision making, information asymmetry, restrictive financing advisory and lack of resources. At Askria, we actively aim on solving these Founders challenges and ensure their startups are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare and assist in financial modelling, financial analysis, valuation, and risk analysis of companies
- Build startup financial calculators
- Build in-depth understanding and analysis of startups in selected sectors like Business Models, Technologies Used etc. and summarise the findings
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Recommend actions and suggest insights by analysing and interpreting data
- Conduct financial and business due diligence
- Excellent academic record with a background in Finance or Accounting from a top tier institution
- 2+ years of relevant experience as an analyst
- Ability to quickly learn new tools, and adapt to new processes
- Strong analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of LBO and DCF modelling
- Experience in using Google Sheets
- You're enthusiastic and target-driven
- You're able to build strong, mutually respectful relationships with a diverse team
- Great written and oral communication skills
Why Join Us?
This represents a unique opportunity to get first-hand insight into the alternative investment and startup ecosystem. You will play a crucial part in a small team, supporting Partners and other team members in all investment and business growth tasks, which will give a holistic overview of the fintech industry.
The role will provide a great chance to learn, build your network and accelerate your career. The role will involve directly working with the Founder of the company.