We are currently looking for a new addition to our marketing team and are hiring a Performance / Growth Marketing Specialist to help us grow our DTC activities and to support sustainable and profitable growth for our physical and online stores.
The successful candidate will be part of our paid digital marketing and online performance to grow our brand in both UK and international markets.
- Supporting YoY growth through full-funnel strategy
- Working with the head of eCommerce to devise a PPC strategy and calendar that supports company-wide growth targets
- Creating and optimising Google Shopping, Google Search, Google Performance Max and FB/IG ads.
- Ensuring successful campaigns by managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPIs.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Associate to ensure all required assets are up to date and support paid activities.
- Identify innovation opportunities and bring fresh ideas for new channels and existing channel development.
- Running A/B and multivariate testing across creative, messaging and optimisation tactics.
- Measuring and analysing campaign performance and making data-driven decisions on how to optimize channel mix, audience strategies and media budgets.
- Running reports and presenting results in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders across the business.
- Experimenting with new platforms and channels, such as TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.
- Supporting CRO (conversion rate optimisation), such as maintaining or designing new landing pages and email automation.
- Supporting organic growth through SEM/SEO optimisation.
- Supporting retention and CLTV initiatives.
Skills and knowledge
- Must love chocolate!
- 2-3 years experience in performance/growth marketing
- Comfortable with KPIs and analysing data on GAU/GA4
- Experience with Meta Business Manager, Google Merchant Centre, Google Ads Manager.
- Meta and Google ads certified; Google Analytics certified
- Experience with other common advertising platforms like LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.
- A passion for performance marketing and staying on top of the latest trends
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and engaging with different stakeholders and teams
- Strong communication skills and highly organised
- Full time role
- Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce
- Role based in our Park Royal head office
- Hybrid working available (in agreement with manager)