Head of Business Development - London
Apryl is a fertility benefits platform that helps employers attract & retain top talent while tackling diversity & inclusion. With Apryl, companies can support their employees with fertility and family planning benefits - including consultation, access to clinics, and treatments (i.e. egg freezing or IVF) or adoption - subsidized by the company, but safe and confidential. We educate employees, so they understand their options - a position that empowers them to be proactive rather than reactive.
We believe that everyone should have the same chance to become a parent – no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, relationship status or financial means.
Apryl is launching in the UK!
As the Head of Business Development, you'll identify new business opportunities and nurture existing relationships in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business to grow in the UK. You will take ownership of building the UK team around you and raise awareness about Apryl and the impact we can make in the lives of others.
- Have an entrepreneurial approach to position and value our product in the UK market, understanding the customers’ needs
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for the UK Market
- Establish Apryl’s Sales strategy for Direct and Indirect sales (including relationships with channels, consulting firms…), by collaborating with our global product and revenue teams.
- Understand the competitive landscape, technology, and buyer needs to ensure Apryl’s value proposition is defining the market
- Use creativity and relentless persistence to secure meetings with HR buyers - ranging from C-level audiences to regionally focused contacts
- Maximize, drive and achieve revenue and sales goals, including management of the entire end-to-end sales process
- Build the awareness: conduct webinars, lead presentations and participate in conferences, developing the network and being the face of Apryl
- Be a thought and motivational leader within our team
- You have 5-7 years of work experience in business development and/or project management in a consulting, venture building, or high-growth/ fast-paced startup environment
- A successful track record of developing commercial strategies, sales channels and key accounts for B2B / B2B2C solutions
- Ideally you have a track record of launching, scaling and operating in the UK
- You must have an entrepreneurial mindset with a hands-on approach and strong problem-solving skills
- An interest in fertility as well as a network in the benefits spack is advantageous
- You are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high energy executive who can think strategically, is comfortable with conceptual & solution selling, and can create momentum within large and complex organizations
Fertility & family building benefit: Get access to our Apryl Platform and a 5.000€ benefit budget.
Mental health benefit: Strengthen your mental health with 1:1 sessions with experienced psychologists & in-app training & tools from Nilo Health.
Sustainable mobility benefit: We want to make commutes easier and greener so we’ll cover your Dance e-bike subscription or your monthly public transportation ticket.
Virtual option program: We give out virtual options to all our full-time employees - so that you can participate in the success of our company.
Hybrid & remote work: Benefit from our work-from-home and remote work policy (4 weeks per year).
Get your perfect tech set-up: We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life.
Genuine empowerment: We believe that our platform makes a positive difference in the lives of all people, especially for women and LGBTQ+.
Do you want to be part of this success story? We are looking forward to receiving your online application, even if your profile doesn’t match the description 100%.
At Apryl, we believe in equal opportunities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.