Fixflo, what do we do?
Frills and all – While others are creating product categories to be leaders in, Fixflo is in fact a market-leading SaaS platform fixing repairs and maintenance management for property professionals. We are a fast-growing, exciting, solution-focused, creative, dynamic, and fun-loving company. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in Fixflo becoming the leader in its field. Our company’s industry reputation is exemplary and we have over 40 integration partners in the Proptech space. As if that isn’t enough, all of our stunning Glassdoor reviews are real.
What’s the dream?
Our business plan is simple: we want every repair in the world to be reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 1,000,000 homes across the UK with further expansion into the new UK and international markets planned.
The Role:Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a proactive Office Manager to join our fun and friendly team to assist the business with the running of the offices and administrative tasks. It is an important cross-functional role which will cover 2 sites for 2 brands; Arthur and Fixflo located in Chalk Farm & London Bridge. We are looking for someone who will be a culture champion, a team player and a strategic thinker who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. The expectation is that you will have an onsite presence at each office 2 days a week, with the option to work from home one day per week. Within this role, you will also assist the people team with payroll administration, account payables duties and employee expenses.
What will you be doing?
Our work environment is fast yet supportive and you would be a part of a tight-knit team that sits alongside our operations squad. This is a great opportunity to apply your existing skills and experience within a fun and passionate team!
You will be reporting to the Head of People Operations and working closely with the people team to help make the offices an exciting and well-organised environment for our teams to work from.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Help organise regular socials, team offsites & treats for our employees
- Manage the offices by ensuring all relevant supplies and equipment are ordered, timely processing of mail and invoices, and identifying and actioning ways to improve office space and culture
- Ensuring our business policies and internal process documents are kept up to date
- Coordinate our public events and training days
- Manage property contracts such as Wifi, energy, cleaning, liability insurance and other ad hoc requirements
- Organise and oversee all employee travel and accommodation within the UK and internationally
- Setting up equipment and onboarding new members of the team
- Asset Management
- Management of the office including but not limited to repairs, maintenance of office equipment, redecoration
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You have a knack for articulating clearly and concisely, while also feeling comfortable speaking with key stakeholders
- You learn fast and can work autonomously. You can remove your own roadblocks, manage competing priorities and be decisive without having all the information
- You're energised by change, Aareon Accelerate is an exciting phase of its journey, we need someone who is passionate about making people happy
- Excellent communication, project, and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects towards tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a diverse team
- Agile and creative thinker able to take initiative and identify areas for improvement
- Advanced proficiency with G-suite and/or Office 365
- Previous office management experience
- Experience in using Xero, BambooHR, Hibob
A software extraordinaire - we use a vast tech stack across Aareon Accelerate
Why do we want you?
We are a company that has got to where we are because of its people, the entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, and savvy individuals who make our culture and product what it is, not too shabby, even if we do say so ourselves!
The values that underpin everything we do at Fixflo;
- WE ARE EMPATHETIC
- WE ARE GREATER TOGETHER
- WE ARE SOLUTION FOCUSED
- WE ARE FUN-LOVING
You would make a great fit if:
- You’re focused and self-motivated - you want to excel at what you do!
- You thrive in a multitasking environment and can organise your time efficiently
- You believe in understanding, building value, and solving problems
- You are a team player who works and engages with others to achieve results
- You are a strategic thinker and like to offer new ideas/solutions to improve things
- You are proactive, upbeat, and have a ‘let’s get sh*t done’ attitude
- You love software systems - here at Fixflo we use Slack, Hi Bob, Monday, and others (bonus points if you have any experience with these).
What's it like working at Fixflo?
- We have a great company culture, our surveys show that 89% of our employees would recommend working here to a friend/ relative.
- We're a fun team of friendly, supportive, and interesting people who work hard because we love what we do, but we also enjoy a good laugh
- Your ideas really do count and will make a visible contribution to our growing company
- Commitment to personal development - we want to help you grow!
- We are dog friendly - expect to see our Junior Canine Executives around the office, working hard or hardly working, you decide!
And what about benefits?
Other than working for an exciting growing company in London, we also offer;
- Competitive base salary
- Hybrid working (WFH, minimum of 1 day in office) and Flexible working (summer hours)
- The opportunity to have input into the accelerating growth of the company and to work directly with the executive team
- Progression & competency frameworks to help you grow within your role & the business
- Free Gym membership
- Free Health insurance
- Regular company outings and events- Friday drinks, and lots of socials (think Graffiti workshops, cooking classes, boat/karaoke parties, Halloween quizzes, Christmas and Summer socials)
- Enhanced leave and support policies including Maternal, Paternal, and Adoption. As well as compassionate and bereavement leave.
- Mental health support - BUPA healthy minds
- Workcations - 20 days work from abroad allowance per year
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Things you'll love about us:
- We invest in your future- Pension scheme- We match by 3%
- Rest and relaxation- Annual leave of 25 days (plus bank holidays and 2 paid days off for taking part in charity initiatives!)
- Reward and recognition- hero of the month receives a £150 amazon voucher, and £50 amazon vouchers go to those who receive the most thanks from their team and employees every month.
- Mental health day - to acknowledge Blue Monday we offer all of our employees a day off
- Gender-neutral Toilets - to be inclusive to everyone
Our Commitments to diversity:
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. No quirk is too quirky, we are authentic in everything we do, and progressive thinking is ingrained in our actions. Have a chat with our Head of People to understand our stance on being an equal-opportunity employer!
- We check for gendered language throughout all our hiring processes, from job postings right through to the day you join.
- We have a structured interview process- to remove bias and hire based on passion, talent, and motivation.
- We have a slack channel called the world is female, helping to support our female colleagues.
Now you know everything about us, let’s talk
How do I apply?
Submit your CV and cover letter (p.s please tell us why you want to work for us!)