Employment type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000, plus commissions
Working location: London based at our office in Mayfair and/or remote
ROLZO helps the world’s leading companies in Travel, Lifestyle Management, Private Aviation, Hospitality, and Luxury Retail book chauffeur services, car rentals, and VIP Meet & Greet services seamlessly in more than 100 countries, 500 cities, and 1,000 airports. Our platform allows travel professionals to book a car anytime, anywhere in 3 steps and provide high-quality services to their clients across borders consistently. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value innovation, service, quality, efficiency, simplicity and making a difference in the world.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our sales team and focus on B2B clients worldwide. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same. You will be responsible for driving sales opportunities with prospective clients as well as expanding business within existing accounts. You will work closely with our clients to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide for using ROLZO most effectively. You'll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with clients' feedback.
ROLZO has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture, we look for people who are entrepreneurial, inventive, and work to be better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you’ll do
- Meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Drive pipeline across the UK, Europe and US regions
- Create personalised outreach and establish lasting relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Provide a world-class prospect and client experience through every interaction
- Help educate clients on the value of ROLZO throughout their adoption cycle
- Build ROLZO awareness at all levels of an organization
- Identify client needs to ensure client success with special emphasis on signup
- Manage and track client and transactional information in a CRM system
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team (solutions engineers, customer success managers, leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for clients
Who you are
- Experienced: Strong B2B sales experience
- Performer: Consistent over-achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Missionary: Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in ROLZO’s mission
- Entrepreneurial: You’ve worked with start-ups and/or emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business
- Domain: Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred
- Go-Getter: Willing to go above and beyond with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent Communication: You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it