We're very excited to be partnering with Cherryz to support them in finding their next Lifecycle Marketing Manager. Read on to hear more about this exciting e-commerce start-up!
At Cherryz, it’s our mission to make online shopping for essentials fun and affordable. We're backed by some of Europe's leading venture funds and have great ambitions. We're just at the beginning of our journey and we need more incredible people that share our vision of creating an amazing new online brand. Providing an outstanding shopping experience is one of our main goals and we're going out of our way to make our customers happy.
We're looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to become an integral part of our team. In this role, you'll be responsible for activating new customers and retaining existing ones - turning browsers into customers and customers into loyal repeat fans. This is a CRM role at the heart that will build on a strategy that leverages channels such as push notifications and email to provide great customer experiences and reach revenue targets. You'll be supported by the Content Team to produce material required for the campaigns. You'll work alongside the Digital Marketing team and report directly to the Head of Digital Marketing. The position would ideally suit a Digital Marketing professional who has proven experience in an e-commerce, app focused environment and is now looking to take on greater responsibility within a startup.
Cherryz is a start-up with a very flat structure and you'll report directly to the Head of Digital Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Map customer profiles and their journeys.
- Ideate the touch points through engagement.
- Build an experimental approach to engagement to test and learn from.
- Developing and optimising lifecycle campaigns and automations, driving frequency and retention across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Implementing commercially driven improvements and optimisation testing.
- Working closely together with the wider marketing team, tech team and creative team.
- Coming up with creative ideas, overseeing production, executing and reporting results.
- Management of end-to-end mobile & email campaigns, including audience selection and distribution to relevant customers.
- Reviewing and managing the performance and development of campaigns to drive effective KPIs in each channel.
- Managing a Junior CRM Executive.
YOU’LL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE
This is an opportunity to bring your digital marketing background to a growing, fast paced and fun brand whilst gaining exposure and learning more about the world of CRM. At Cherryz, we're not just employees but we're customers too, so feeling an affinity and passion for our brand and products is key!
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role, in an e-commerce, app focused environment, with multi-channel programmes.
- A systems thinker, driven by consumer data and insights
- Experience with customer engagement tools (e.g. Braze).
- Experience creating, testing, reporting and improving automated programmes.
- Experience building emails, push and mobile campaigns.
- Strong commercial acumen and results-orientated.
- Driven by analytical skills, consumer insights and data.
- Command of all marketing tactics, not just email.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High affinity for our brand and products.
- Flexible, adaptable working style with an ability to learn quickly and multi-task.
- Expert-level skills in Excel.
We're a small team with next to no hierarchy. If you have an idea, we'll listen. If you want to try something new, we'll support you. So if you're a self-starter who's keen to learn, Cherryz is the right place for you!
Our head office is located in the heart of Dalston (Central London). Our hybrid working model means we get together in the office 2 days per week.
Team spirit is strong at Cherryz and we frequently have lunch or after-work drinks together. We love our products and we want you to enjoy them as much as possible, too, so you get 25% off everything on Cherryz