*** Previous experience working within a digital startup is essential ***
About Protect My Pet
At Protect My Pet, we’re on a mission to change and disrupt the pet care industry for the better. We were the first pet health subscription company to launch in the UK, we provide fully personalised parasite treatment subscription boxes, delivered directly to your door. We’re a fast-growing, D2C (direct-to-consumer) online business and customer experience is at the heart of what we do.
We’re looking for somebody passionate about pets, and pet health with excellent digital business experience. This is a fast-paced environment, with huge scope for progression so we are keen to hear from you if you are genuinely excited by our mission, and being part of our journey!
You will be excited about joining the customer experience and stock coordination team and having the opportunity to be fully involved in the shaping and development of our customer experience department alongside our Head of Customer Experience.
You’ll also be excited to get stuck into coordinating and developing our inventory. This requires a lot of organisation, diary planning, communication with stakeholders and a forward-thinking mindset. It’s a really exciting time to get on board as we have lots of new product ideas in the pipeline!
The role of Customer Experience & Stock Coordinator is crucial within our scaling plans and growth strategy, so being a self-starter with initiative, and an entrepreneurial mindset is essential.
Role Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will relish in providing the best end-to-end customer experience and going above and beyond to delight our customers.
- You will be confident to assist customers via live chat, phone and email support tickets.
- You’ll support our Head of Customer Experience in handling any complaints or escalations as required.
- You will be confident to communicate results and ideas from your tasking and projects with a continuous improvement mindset.
- For inventory coordination, you will be responsible for purchase orders, consumption analysis, process writing and enhancement.
- You will also build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers, and the Protect My Pet warehouse team.
- You’ll appreciate that being part of a startup means being open and keen to work on all aspects of customer experience and stock coordination.
About Your Skills and Experience:
- A keen and enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to think on your feet and work autonomously, particularly within a remote team.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an online business (subscription model experience is a huge plus!)
- A confident communicator, both written and verbal for a variety of channels, including email, live chat and telephone.
- A proactive approach to learning as our product range expands or new software is introduced to develop and enhance our customer experience and stock coordination departments.
- Adaptable to change, we regularly review our processes and look for ways to improve customer experience, so being ready to adapt is imperative.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills due to the hybrid role and remote working.
- Tech Savvy, computer literacy and proficient in Office Suite (Particularly Excel & Google sheets)
- Passionate about pets, and pet health!
Experience working within a subscription-based business is largely advantageous. Bonus points for experience using Woocommerce, Freshdesk, Olark & Monday.com, or similar software.
- Competitive starting salary dependent on experience
- Work with a fast-paced, new and innovative brand in the pet sector
- We are a fast-growing, progressive start-up with big ambitions, so there will be many progression opportunities available.
- 20 days holiday PLUS your birthday off and all the usual UK public and bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free Protect My Pet subscription for your pet
- Laptop, plus all other home-office equipment and tools needed for the role will be provided
- £1000 personal learning and development budget
- Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm shift pattern
Please send us your CV and Covering Letter, and a short reply to each of the questions below:
- Are you a cat or a dog person and why?
- Provide an example of a time when you provided exceptional service, what was the situation and the outcome?
- Please provide an example of where you have dealt with a complicated administrative task, and how you resolved this.
- Provide an example of a moment of conflict with a customer and how you resolved this?
- What do you find interesting about the pet industry?
- What is your favourite subscription box service and why?
Applications that do not include a cover letter, or answer our screening questions will not be considered.
Please note that you will need to be UK based and eligible to work in the country to apply.