Tailored Web is a forward-looking studio providing software & web development coupled with video & graphic design. We bring innovation and design to everything we do while also caring deeply about providing a truly great client experience from start to finish.
Our way of working focuses on developing a relationship based on closeness, trust, and transparency with our clients. This approach results in the development of a creative and functional product, which in turn integrates the needs and tastes of each client as tailored.
With the client
- Managing, and handling the relationship, communication, and reporting with several clients and teams at the same time.
- Actively listening to the client and proposing new ideas/creative solutions to their needs/issues.
- Inspire trust, stability, good energy, and professionalism while in meetings & in the methodology of working with the client.
- Create a good relationship with the client, making sure they enjoy speaking with you. You and your energy should be inspiring to them.
- Gathering the requirements effectively from the client to then project manage with the team.
- Make sure you meet client deadlines and standards.
- Retaining the client base.
With the team
- Provide art direction and vision to the team distilled from client requirements.
- Act as the coordinator between the client and the team of designers & developers making sure the project is exactly what the client needs while allowing the designers and developers to create and maximise their creativity.
- Make sure the project is delivered within the timeline and to a high standard.
- Assist in the development of new websites, software platforms, videos, and/or graphics.
- Support and input on the customer success journey
- Support and input on the overall marketing and sales strategy
- Previous experience in account management or customer care.
- Cares deeply about others, the clients who first trusted us when we started, continue to be with us today.
- Can-do mentality.
- Creative and Energetic
- Organised and independent.
- Trustworthy, professional, open-minded, and honest.
- Enjoys start-up environment
- Enjoys healthy lifestyle
- Native or Bilingual English skills
- Experience in the Adobe Package is an important plus
- Experience in WordPress and/or Bubble.io is an important plus
- Spanish is a plus.
Salary is dependent on experience.