Looking for your next challenge?
How about: events,efficient,easy 😀
We’re on a journey to transform ordinary events into extraordinary ones. Wherever your events take you, we’ll find unique and unmissable things to do. With Evendo on your side (and in your pocket), creating memorable events has never been easier.
Today, thousands have used Evendo to turn their event dreams into reality…and we’re just getting started. Help us change the way people and businesses connect with each other – so that anyone can create their dream event.
This is an exciting time in our history and we are now looking to scale quickly.
We are expanding our team as we speak, which is why this is a unique opportunity for an engineer with a thirst for innovation to join.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior DevOp Engineer who will bring together our development and operation departments by implementing automated CI/CD pipelines.
The profile we are looking for
- Your main responsibility will be supporting the full system lifecycle management of applications from delivery through to operational support.
- The role requires technical knowledge of digital systems management and encompasses technical solution design, product delivery/release and environment management.
- You should have a working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code principles.
- You won’t merely be handed specs: you’ll oversee taking ideas from the whiteboard all the way through to them being live, tracking the results, and iterating to make them better. For this reason, this role is only suitable for someone who likes being closely involved in the product.
- We are looking for a self-starter with a go-to attitude and plenty of initiative. You will need to have the interpersonal skills necessary to be a bridge between departments and create a collaborative environment.
- As an excellent communicator, you must have a proven ability to explain technical concepts clearly and concisely to non-technical people and nontechnical concepts to technical people.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities are also important in the role.
- Collaborate with Software Development teams, Product Managers, and Business Owners to ensure smooth deployment and operation of systems;
- Build CI/CD pipeline configurations to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of both large and small-scale systems;
- Automate tools to monitor system health and reliability to support business process requirements;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments;
- Communicate statuses and risks to the product teams;
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes;
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations;
- Manage and delegate tasks effectively to team members and ensure the deliverables meet management’s tight deadlines;
- Writing documentation for server-side features;
- Code review;
- System analysis of the current system in use and developing plans for enhancements and improvements;
- Cloud deployment and management;
- CI/CD management and deployment;
- Performance assessment, monitoring and recommending performance enhancements;
- Infrastructure management;
- Continuous testing at different stages of the development cycle; QA / Staging/ Production
- Helping to implement a DevOps culture.
- 5+ years experience as Senior Devop;
- Bitbucket, Git, Jira, Bamboo, Jenkins;
- Selenium; Cucumber;
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- AWS, elastic search proficiency, Mongo DB, Cloudflare;
- DataDog, Sentry, Puppet.
- 5 + Project Management
Evendo is looking for a special “you”
- you want to succeed and have a high personal drive;
- you are a go-getter and see opportunities rather than obstacles;
- you are a no-quitter and don’t stop until you have reached your goal;
- you keep your promises;
- you are flexible and want to expand your horizons by learning new things all the time;
- you raise your hand first when a new task is given to the team;
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to be a part of a journey conquering the world, we will be looking forward to welcoming you at Evendo.
Opening the world to great events is at the heart of Evendo.
Founded by serial entrepreneur Kasper Larsen in 2016 Evendo has taken a revolutionary approach to organizing events.
Like many others, Kasper has experienced the cumbersome process of making loose ends add up when organizing an event. His frustration led to a defined vision for the future, and Kasper decided to change the world of events.
The result? A platform that gathers the best experiences, activities, venues, restaurants, bars, transportation – and much more – across the globe, all in one place.
Working environment: international team / ambitious start-up organization;
Office location: Canary Wharf London, but we do our job mostly remotely.