Carebit is a young, innovative, design-led healthcare software company revolutionising the running of private medical practices. We provide an elegant automation platform for all clinicians - from cancer consultants to plastic surgeons - to manage and grow their private practice, and help patients register, book and organise all their data digitally.
This remote position is an excellent opportunity for someone with 1+ more years of experience in customer support for software and who is looking to become a crucial part of our growing team. You would be a great fit if you are a curious problem solver, have superior attention to detail, are not afraid of technical challenges and are passionate about making customers smile.
The primary responsibilities of the customer support specialist are:
- Responding to customer queries via email and telephone. (We use Enchant, 8x8 and Pipedrive.)
- Identify customer needs, recommend solutions, and guide product users through features and system functionalities.
- Work closely with our tech team to report problems and suggest fixes
- Update our internal databases and assist with content writing (such as video tutorials, user guides etc.)
- Gather customer feedback and share feature requests and effective workaround with team members.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods