Wheely brings technology and luxury together—blending modern engineering with traditional chauffeuring, for the world’s most discerning clientele.
We set the bar in global Chauffeuring standards and it will be your job to engage, coach and represent Wheely chauffeurs in London. You will be a part of the Chauffeur Success team, responsible for listening to chauffeurs and advocating for them internally. You will have the opportunity to shape the role, really make it your own and add value from day 1.
Wheely is building the future of luxury personal services—starting with a product that combines highly trained chauffeurs, the finest in-car experiences, and instant availability via a well-designed app. We currently manage 3,000+ chauffeurs in London, Paris, Moscow, and Dubai, and have raised $28mn USD to date.
Once Here You Will
- Communicate with our chauffeurs, providing detailed feedback; coaching them to uphold Wheely's passengers’ expectations
- Advocate for chauffeurs internally
- Provide ideas to create new processes and improve existing ones
- Enable chauffeurs to get the most out of Wheely by guiding them through their first 30 days with us and showing them our value proposition
- Be the bridge between our Quality team, Customer Service, and Operations to continuously improve chauffeurs’ quality standards
- Develop a strong relationship with our chauffeurs through empathy and influence
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has a passion for exceptional customer focus and service
- Desired experience in a customer-facing environment or hospitality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - empathy is key
- Approaches projects in a methodical and structured manner, with the ability to interpret and act upon data
- Can juggle multiple tasks at the same time without compromising on accuracy or quality
- Is able to work at our London Academy in Syon Park, Brentford
Benefits & Perks
We expect excellence from our people—both on the road and in the office. In return, we offer flexible working hours, stock options, and a range of exceptional perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options plan
- Medical insurance, including dental
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Best-in-class equipment
- Professional development subsidies
Wheely is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.