Mission - Make finding your dream home easy.
HomeFinder is an online serviced marketplace for London homes. Unlike any property portal, we offer personalised suggestions, and off-market homes and you can speak to a human.
* The easiest way to find a home
* Personalised property ideas with only the best developers and estate agents
* Building the most advanced property search service
Who we are
- The company is led by James Nightingall who is part of The Geovation Accelerator Programme which is backed by Ordnance Survey and HM Land Registry. James is a Cambridge University Judge Business School Graduate and has BSc (Hons) in Real Estate with over 10 Years of experience as a London property agent.
- The HomeFinder team has a highly experienced sales agent and an in-house social media consultant.
- With grant funds of just £10,000 we have over 600+ Buyers Registered and will be Profitable in Year 1 of Trading. We make money on sale commissions (the average commission is 1% of the sale price) and mortgage referrals.
- We don’t just ‘list’ homes we help developers and estate agents sell. We have created a personalised e-mail alerts system using extensive buyers' data. We then match properties for sale on and off-market- homes listed discreetly with HomeFinder.
To be the most transparent, efficient, property service for everyone seeking a home. (Think Amazon for house hunting.)
- You will be responsible for design and building of the beta and managing the larger project once funding is complete
- Develop and own the engineering strategy
- Build and manage an effective engineering team
- Strong tech and product background - ideally 5+ years experience in tech startups
- Solution-oriented, resilient, and with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ideally, London based
- Interested in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- You want to change the way we find and buy homes around the world. No more scrolling across the portals!
The role is initially equity based until we complete funding (this is anticipated within 6 months). Post-investment: Co-founder position, salary, equity, and other benefits. As a revenue-generating business, we are confident we can achieve a large pre-seed investment.