This is a fully remote role.
About Social Gamma
Our values? We believe in Passion. Unity. Quality. Trust. Nurture. Diversity.
Our mission? To springboardpeople into success by creating and displaying their goals. We achieve this through the aid of digital marketing, creativity and communication across multiple platforms
As a digital marketing agency, Social Gamma champions technology companiesby providing the best digital strategies and supporting them with our services.
We are now in a very exciting period of growth and are looking for a talented designer to join the team. The ideal candidate will be a conceptual thinker with strong visual design skills. You will work across a variety of digital projects—from creating social media posts, ads, illustration and animation. You must be passionate about creating scroll-stopping content.
What You’ll Do
Design and create content for our client base mainly focusing on marketing, including but not limiting too:
- Social media Grids (including Stills, Animation, Video and GIF)
- Social media campaigns
- Company portfolio updates and maintenance
- Client presentations and pitch decks
- Ads for paid social
- Client Brand Guidelines
- Lead and manage the branding and graphic design projects process from research stage through final execution
What You'll Need
- Have at least 2 years of Graphic Design experience either in-house or agency
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects and Premiere Pro (or equivalent video software).
- Have a creative, imaginative mindset and be self-motivated.
- Portfolio showcasing a range of design styles and aesthetics
- Great concept skills with a good eye for composition, colour and layout.
- An understanding of UI/UX (preferred but not necessary)
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines with a flexible approach to prioritisation and requirements.
- Able to adapt to different brand styles and guidelines, maintaining consistency.
- Thrive on working in a fun and fast-moving environment.
- Eager to learn new skills and adapt to new approaches.
- Able to work at a very fast pace without compromising the quality.
- A quick thinker; confident with multi-tasking, working towards tight deadlines
- Interpersonal skills to establish strong relationships
- Work to design briefs and deliver thoughtful concepts in a timely manner, responding well to feedback.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to maintain and develop the content strategy for our clients.
- Keep up to date with trends and best practices to help elevate the client engagement and brand awareness.
Who You Are
You’re open: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diverse views.
You’re optimistic: We believe in the power of creativity, technology and talent to create brighter futures for our people, our clients and our communities.
You’re bold: You like doing the unexpected. You think out of the box. You embrace your individuality.