This is a super exciting role within an institutionally focused and funded crypto start-up. The role has two overarching parts; the first is focusing on the current product roadmap / build, the second is focusing on the user journey / experience.
Our leadership team are very experienced within crypto and fintech (and we have world-beating advisors to help with product and design thinking) so you’ll be learning and operating within a great environment.
The successful candidate will start as a contractor for an initial period of six months. We want everyone to come on this exciting journey together and hence we’d love to convert the successful candidate to a permanent role after those initial six months.
- Collaborate with the tech team on a daily basis to ensure correct delivery of tasks and milestones.
- Liaise with the leadership team to shape the product roadmap, deadlines and coordinating between the leadership and tech teams to ensure tech team deadlines are met.
- Manage market research, take the lead on new product features and ensure the translation into business requirements
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, and improve customer experience and drive growth
- Set the scope, prioritize and align activities based on business and customer impact
- Have fun!
What we are looking for:
- Comfortable with a high level of autonomy and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Ideally a solid understanding of blockchain and crypto with a broad understanding of both the industry and landscape
- Experience of building successful web2 or web3 products or managing technical projects, ideally in crypto assets, cryptography, IT security- ideally with experience in managing agile software development processes
- Ability to understand and break down complex technical processes
- Collaborative self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines, which may include working outside of business hours
- Ability to have fun, enjoy being around driven people and moving in a fast way.