Our expertise is in communicating, influencing, and marketing! There is no such thing as a “normal” day with us! Each day varies as you continually engage with large audiences through creating compelling, meaningful conversations. We provide the best representation for our worldwide nonprofit organizations.
Through our innovative campaigns, we build excitement around their brands, generating revenue and productivity that stimulates expansive growth.
Come join our influential network while simultaneously building a successful career that you love!
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate daily marketing events, creating attractive and exciting environments
- Use strategic communication strategies to connect with large audiences, building rapport with potential customers
- Provide excellent representation for our client’s brands, products, and services
- Establish lasting impressions on customers, assuring ultimate customer satisfaction Practice communication and leadership skills by contributing to dynamic team training environments
- Dynamic work environments
- Travel opportunities (national/international)
- Connecting with a wide variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Competitive and rewarding workplace
- Exceptional career opportunities
- Great compensation and commissions
- Fun team social nights
- Access to mentors and coaches with years of experience in the industry
- While we don't ask for any qualifications in particular, any experience in the events, sales or marketing industries may be beneficial
- You'll only be accepted if you are over 18 and currently based in the UK.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to consider Tier-4 visa-holder's applications.
If any of that struck a chord, reach out and we’ll break things down in more detail.