CRM Executive at Wonderskin
A unique opportunity to take charge in the CRM/Retention strategy for a rapidly growing beauty brand. The role includes responsibility for customer retention, order frequency and engagement. You would be working in a fast paced, ambitious team that loves setting records and breaking rules.
What is Wonderskin
Wonderskin launched in 2020 with a mission to create effortless, long-wear beauty products. Our launch of the Wonder Blading line was met with instant accolades from industry, press and consumers alike. In less than two years, we have over 500,000 customers, over 14 shades of our most popular lip stain, and 15 other products we are extremely proud of. And this is literally just the tip of the iceberg for us!
The business is in exponential growth mode, and our core, London based team is keeping up with both our UK and US markets.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and improving the customer communication program (email, sms), including content and design innovation
- Engaging customers through effective copy and best practice design and layout within emails
- Working with the Brand team on new product launches. You will be closely involved in mapping out previews, pre-orders, announcements and product drops.
- Working alongside the creative team to innovate content and optimise templates
- Using analytics to review, adapt, test and evolve email and database performance vs KPIs to drive a higher conversion rate
- Producing regular performance and insight reports to optimise marketing strategies for customer retention and engagement
- Manage program budget with accountability for campaign ROI
You are a WONDERful fit if
- You LOVE the Beauty Industry
- You’ve got at least 3 years’ experience in CRM and Marketing in an e-commerce environment (Klaviyo experience preferred but not obligatory)
- Combination of creative appreciation and technical expertise in email campaign optimisation
- You can vlookup in your sleep
- Open Rate, Click Through Rate, Revenue Per User are all part of your vocabulary
- You can work under pressure, but have the freedom to plan strategic things months in advance
- Experience in copywriting and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well to deadlines in a fast paced, self-starter environment
- Strong organisational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Ambition, energy and a passion for self-development, and growth.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonuses available annually for exceptional performance
- Eligibility for Employee Share Scheme after 1 year
- 22 Day Holiday, Birthday off, Pension Contributions & Quarterly Company Events