Our mission is to digitise the social care sector (from care homes to home care agencies and everything in between) and help hundreds of thousands of carers to provide a better quality of care to the UK’s most vulnerable people. The sector is over 60% analogue and paper-based, losing out on the many benefits technology can bring. We’re passionate about changing this with our awesome mobile app and web-based tools that make delivering care far, far easier for hard-working carers.
We are looking for a passionate and organised Events & Partnership Executive to join our ambitious team here at Log my Care. Reporting to the PR, Partnerships & Events Manager, you’ll help us build relationships with new partners and assist with managing events.
As our Events & Partnership Executive, you will:
- Research and form new and exciting partnerships to maximise user acquisition and brand awareness, along with maintaining relationships with existing partners.
- Optimise existing partnerships – find new ways and opportunities to grow the relationship.
- Support the execution of events including industry and partner conferences and tradeshows, online events and webinars.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Optimise the event’s success, particularly in generating high-quality leads.
- Lead promotional activities for the events.
- Define and produce all the support material, content and collateral.
We’d really like to hear from you if:
- You have a passion for improving the quality of care in the UK.
- You're a super-organised and enthusiastic people-person, eager to deliver exceptional service to Log my Care's customers.
- Are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent organisational and decision-making skills with minimal direction, and high attention to detail.
- You're excited by tech and even more excited to work in a start-up that’s doing social good.
You will have:
- 2+ years of experience in comms, events, partnerships or other relevant fields.
- Experience planning and delivering in-person and virtual events, webinars and/or other opportunities.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
Extra points if you have:
- Experience in B2B or SAAS.
- A full, clean driving license
What we bring to the table
We offer exceptional benefits and invest massively in our team's happiness, well-being, and growth.
✨ Compensation – a salary of £30K - £35K depending on experience.
🙌 Become part of a close-knit team (have a look at our Google reviews if you need convincing…)
🌱 L&D budget - growth is key. You’ll get a budget of £1,000 per year to go towards books, courses, conferences, workshops, or coaching of your choice.
🏝 Flexible working options - we know that everyone has a life beyond work. So, we’re happy to talk about shifting start times to reduced hours. Whatever helps you to bring your best self to the table.
🏡 Hybrid working - we have a mixed model of office and home working; 2 days per week at the office.
🌴 Base holiday - 25 days (+ bank holidays) and one extra day for every work anniversary
👩⚕️ Private Health Insurance – AXA health insurance.
💃🏻 Regular company socials – we have a social on the last Friday of each month. From indoor climbing to bowling, we’ve done it all.
🚲 Company cycle-to-work scheme - big discounts and spread the cost of a new bike.
💻 See the impact digital health technology can have on the lives of thousands of people
☕ Good coffee in our bright and airy loft office – what's not to like?