We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who will help us to build a 10x better product than anything that’s on the market.
You will work closely with the Product Design Lead and Head of Research and collaborate closely with the engineering and data science teams. This is an exciting role at a fast-growing startup that will come with a lot of autonomy. We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and make things happen, as well as someone who has a deep appreciation for the role of customer insights in the product development process.
We’re the first credit card in the world authorised to leverage the power of open banking data in credit decisioning.
At Keebo, we’ve designed a credit card for the new generation to build better credit and improve financial well-being. Founded in 2019, we’re on a mission to help people achieve financial growth and wellness, so users can realise the lives they dream of. We’re the first credit card to leverage the power of open banking data in our credit decisioning. Not only does this let us open up access to credit, but it also enables us to offer a personalised credit-limit building app with relatable and actionable insights to help our customers achieve broader financial well-being.
We’re backed by the UK Government, Breega, and Connect Ventures and are a fully-licensed credit card company. Recently, we've won Fintech 5.0 by Tech Nation!
- Hands-on experience working as a product manager in a fast-paced start-up. You thrive in an environment where impact and velocity of execution are paramount
- You built a successful product or features from start to end - from concept to launch and from launching to scaling
- You are detail-oriented and possess the ability to zoom out to work on a big-picture view
- You have clear, concise verbal and written communication skills at all levels; from detailed technical specs, up to stakeholder presentations
- You're analytical. You drive action and experimental validation without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- You have done customer research interviews in the past and understand the role of customer discovery in the product development process
- You are a curious, passionate reader of all technology publications and blogs
What you will be doing
- Leading and inspiring the team to work together effectively with the goal to create a great product
- Crafting a compelling product vision with close collaboration with design, research, data, and business, underpinned by customer discovery and data insight
- Being accountable for the execution of the roadmap
- Independently managing internal stakeholder communication across all levels of the business
- Communicating the vision and delivery clearly across the business
- Overseeing the full customer journey, working with UX colleagues to deliver a delightful, world-class experience, joined up across all touchpoints
- Highlighting, reporting, and handling product risks & issues
- This role is based in London, but you can work remotely or at our office in Spitalfields (near Liverpool Street Station).
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- The application process consists of a 30 min phone call and 3-4 interviews with our wider team and a few of our senior executives.
Who we’re looking for
Building a world where everyone can harness the power of credit to live life on their own terms 🙌
We’re looking for people who align with our core values of making an impact, embrace challenges, and want to build the future. We are looking for people who are excited about our vision of “a world where everyone can harness the power of credit to live life on their own terms.” We believe in empowering people to achieve their full potential by giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Keebo to feel part of our family and share successes together.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Keebo, we embrace diversity in all of its forms and foster an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. We're an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neuro-diversity status, or disability status.